1,330 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD READ
Very well written, it's a laugh! You can relate such a lot to your own experiences of life. Well don Miranda!
Published 17 months ago by AngiePhysio

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy light-hearted read - would recommend for any fans of Miranda Hart
I went into this book not knowing a lot about it - I've not seen a lot of Miranda Hart, I don't watch many of her shows so I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I found this to be a funny and witty read. I enjoyed that this wasn't just about Miranda as a person, but her thoughts and feelings on a range of topics. It's a very easy to read, I found I was able to get into it...
Published 13 months ago by Megan ReadingInTheSunshine

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
I expected too much perhaps, but I very much had a feeling this was a " cash in on the success" book. Miranda is probably capable of producing much better than this. Sorry, that sounds like a school report doesn't it ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fan, however..., 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Is it Just Me? (Hardcover)
I LOVE Miranda and this was a really funny and warm read. I think almost everyone can identify with her, the title says it all.
But I don't love that Amazon won't pay their fair share of UK taxes.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Is it Just Me? (Hardcover)
this book is fab to read came on time the price was very good too would recommend if your a Miranda hart fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
Whether you like Miranda Hart or not, give this a read as sit really will make you smile. Hands down the funniest and most enjoyable read of the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll read again, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Is it Just Me? (Hardcover)
Really enjoyed reading this, but it was too short! I got through it a lot quicker than I wanted. A very easy and relaxing, light hearted bed time read. I hope Miranda writes another one, more personal and in depth

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Is it Just Me? (Paperback)
I love Miranda Hart so I thought I was in for a good read when I purchased this book and usually read a book in a day or quicker. I started this book and found it was total rubbish and made no sense at all, I read about 40 pages and put it down to try another day. I tried again and it still made little sense at all so the book sits there unread, has to be the worst book I have ever tried to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it just me that wasn't impressed?, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
I will say upfront that I love Miranda Hart. I know her particular brand of slapstick humour isn't to everyone's taste, but I find it both funny and refreshing in an old-fashioned way which still manages to make you smile. She is also a very good straight actor, as shown in Call the Midwife. However, I think her humour is visual and really doesn't work so well on the page. Her book takes the form of a conversation between herself as she is now - 39 year old - and her 18-year-old self - the hopes and aspirations of a teenager and the reality of life some 20 years on. I did smile at some of it but I wanted to know more about her real life. I think I should have read her autobiography first. A good read if you already know more of her life story.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, I am tempted to read it again right away, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
As said above, I might just read it all over again. When the going gets tough and I need a bit of perspective and hilarity, I can't think of anywhere better to go than this book. Thanks Miranda for being so honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such Fun!, 27 April 2014
Lord G (Falmouth, Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
There isn't a part if this book that I didn't wholeheartedly identify with, it's not just you. I feel a bit weirdly like I am Mirandas separated at birth twin in a non stalker psycho way of course. That or she is the most insightful person on the planet who knows that deep down we are all a bunch of insecure muppets who need to act childishly and therefore may all be separated at birth from each other. Ok it sounded more prophetic than pathetic in my head. Dammit, I really want to be Mirandas friend now and pop over to watch Strictly and do a spot of galloping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Is it Just Me? (Hardcover)
I couldn't get away with this at all. It's not a biography as such. It reads more like her TV series. Miranda is a very funny lady and there were parts that made me giggle but I feel it could have done without her 18 year old self being in it and also when she talks to the camera, it works on tv but not in a book.

Others may love this book, but not my cup of tea at all.

Is it Just Me?
Is it Just Me? by Miranda Hart (Hardcover - 11 Oct 2012)
Used & New from: £0.01