5.0 out of 5 stars Calmer Easuer Happier Parenting, essential advice for todays families.
Only read the first couple of chapters and I was in tears. It discribes my life, it was as if Noel had been watching me and the children for the past 6 years and wrote this book about us and the advice for me.
I'm a parent twice over, what I mean is I had 2 children in the early 90's, and I started over again, with another 2 in the latter 00's. The behavioural...
Published on 1 Jun. 2012 by shelly-belly

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
This is a good book for positive parenting advice but there is a lot of extra verbage used to describe the various techniques.
Published 22 months ago by CS

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars calmer easier happier parenting, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: The Revolutionary Programme That Transforms Family Life (Paperback)
this book has a lot of good ideas but dont seem to exsplain disapline when a child wants to totally ignore you

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 13 April 2013
A. Martin "ACM" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have found this book really helpful. Easy to digest chapters and for us the approach really did work - am I dip back in to it from time to time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Jun. 2012
Very easy reading book, I like the author's way of writing,this book is just for everyone. There is nothing else to do but trying the methods and being consistent and enjoying parenthood.

3.0 out of 5 stars Calmer Easier Happier Parenting, 6 Dec. 2012
Mr. David G. Hall (Norfolk England) - See all my reviews
The concept is good and appears to work but I found it a bit long and wordy. Perhaps I should dip into it but I think I ought to understand the reasoning behind it first.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy, 10 Jun. 2012
ANNA MONTRESOR (RICHMOND UPON THAMES LONDON UK) - See all my reviews
This book can help you to think of other easier ways to be a parent, and explain how to do it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, don't go for the audio book, 9 Jun. 2012
liz (BIRMINGHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I downloaded the audio version of this book, in an attempt to multitask whilst doing bits and bobs around the house. The advice seems straightforward and makes sense, I am going to give it a go, but the audio version is read by the lady who wrote the book and I have almost found myself wanting to hear Stephen Fry (again!). I am sorry to be so personal, but seriously, listening to her voice is stressing me out. I find myself concentrating on her tempo (sllllllllllllllloooooooooooow), trying to pin point her transatlantic accent and tuning into a rather irritating smack of the lips that she does before the start of most sentences, rather than the content. As I say, I really can see the points that she is making and I recognise a great deal of our family's issues in her writing and am keen to find out more, but I have come back onto Amazon to buy the book and will delete the download.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct. 2014
Great

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a true review!, 4 Dec. 2012
J. Murrell (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Have only dipped into this book a bit but seems perfectly sensible and not one of these ridiculous books about parenting! I have so many books all by different authors, all similar but a bit different to each other and all perfectly usable and workable - so long as you are willing to put the effort in!! Children don't get easier and calmer without a good parental approach - whether they have difficulties such as ADHD or Autism or not! Use it as a guide.

2.0 out of 5 stars Long-winded and complicated!, 1 Feb. 2014
This book is long with repeated ideas throughout but I kept forgetting them and felt a little patronised. Gave up as concepts weren't grabbing me as easy to use and remember. Disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Finding time to read it for a busy mother was difficult but that is not the book's fault, 23 Feb. 2013
anyone who lives in a five story house and finds it hard to get everyone to respond when dinner is ready

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›