5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we need - hope, love and solutions
This book touched my heart and my soul, I couldn't put it down and I would give this book 10 stars when I could.
The book is full of hope and love - Lorna's messages from God and the angels are very clear. There are solutions to what we might see as problems or crises.
I am sure the book will give hope to people all around the world.
Thank you very much...
Published on 17 Feb 2012 by Manolo Link, Autor

1.0 out of 5 stars Childlike and unconvincing
I was totally disappointed - it did nothing to convince me there was any reality whatsoever in what was written. It just seemed like a child had written it and basically repeated the same thing constantly with no substance.
Published 16 months ago by ls

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we need - hope, love and solutions, 17 Feb 2012
I am sure the book will give hope to people all around the world.
Thank you very much Lorna for your messages of hope and the love you show to the world.
Manolo Link, Author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love in print, 14 Mar 2012
It takes the unquestioning faith of someone else to stimulate the faith in others - and this is what Lorna does so well with her books.

Whether it's faith in God, faith in ourselves, faith in our ability to "make it better", faith in being truly loved, just as-we-are ...

You won't leave these pages without being touched by their gentle message.

For example? - Hug your loved ones today - we all need that, frequently!

1.0 out of 5 stars Childlike and unconvincing, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: A Message of Hope from the Angels: The Sunday Times No. 1 Bestseller (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars God's Communication to the World through Lorna Byrne, 21 Feb 2012
Mrs. H. L. D. Maile (East Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
This continues God's message to the World through Lorna Byrne.It a gives tells us that we are not alone.That we each have a Guardian Angel and they assist us in our day to day living as best they can.We all have a Soul that it continues long after our physical body has died.Heaven is a most beautiful place that we all will enter.It will give all of us hope in what ever situation we find ourselves in.However we all have free will and this may be our stumbling block.....This is just the beginning not the end.If one person can change the world through God's message then Lorna Byrne can.If one person reads the book and passes it on,one will become a few and a few will become many.It is a book that will not disappoint.Her fourth book will continue to tell us what God wishes us to do to be open to all sorts of possibilities for Mankind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Crafted, 26 Feb 2012
It made me cry on the train. It's so lovely, you just get filled with such raw hope that ... Pleasepleaseplease read it. Great value on Kindlestore and even if like me you don't believe in God and angels and stuff, it's just totally lovely. By the way, each and every one of you are beautiful people. Just so you know. I don't know you, no, but I know you are. And you should too. xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Message of Hope, 9 Mar 2012
A Message of Hope from the Angels I have read all her books and could not wait for this to come out and was not disappointed. I found this book really did offer hope. This book would make an ideal gift for anyone but especially those suffering from depression, bereavement or just needing a direction. I love how Lorna writes with simplicity and truth. A must read book as all of them are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely enjoyable read!, 24 Feb 2012
This beautifully presented book, is an enjoyable read. With larger than average type font and spacings,lovely texture of the pages and cover, I couldn't help but enjoy it. It was enlightening and a pleasure to read, definately worth a few evenings of reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Message To Interpret, 16 Feb 2012
ACB(swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Lorna Byrne has obviously comforted and given hope to many through her written or spoken words. The concept of the beacon shone by 'Angels Of Light' may not be conducive to detailed analysis, but the same can be said of all religious beliefs. Her vision of Angels has been a basic facet of her previous books and is accepted or not. This is not for me,as a reader, to enter into the doctrines of spiritual or devout followings as the libraries and bookshops are there to explore. What is in this short narrative is moving.Her belief of a woman of experience who is committed to her vocation is heart-written with true devotion and as such deserves a hearing. If you have read her previous books, this will come as no surprise and will add progression and more support and thought.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3rd book sydrome, 11 Jan 2013
Noel Gallagher "Lecce_Wulf" (Lecce, Italy) - See all my reviews
Not as good as her first 2 books - which are excellent. Everyone should read her first book - 'Angels in My hair'

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings you much Comfort - An absolute must to anyone who's grieving or in need of Hope, 10 Jun 2012
Cant put it words how much this book has touched me. Just incredible. Read it in one afternoon, just couldn't put it down. Went on to read Lorna's other books, but this one resonated the most. In fact, bought a kindle version for me and then a 2nd hand hardcopy (which when arrived was signed and blessed by Lorna!!! incredible) to hand round my family, which is still doing the rounds some weeks later. The chapters are short and well written enough for me to revisit when I feel I need to relate to a certain subject eg chapter 4 "parenting is the most important job in the world" when you get challenged as a parent (as we all do at some point), reading this and knowing that your child has picked you as its parent before its born, makes you feel quite humbled and honoured. Just knowing that these beautiful angels are around us every minute of every day, loving and supporting you unconditionally, constantly trying to lead you in the right direction, well, just amazing. You need never feel lonely again, this book reassures you, know you are surrounded by love every day.

A Message of Hope from the Angels: The Sunday Times No. 1 Bestseller