Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 January 2012
As one of my sporting legends, I could not wait to read this book, and it did not let me down. Written very well, and with passion, I couldn't put it down. A great read for cricket fans!
on 1 April 2013
11 yr old keen cricketer enjoyed this book. Looked for similarities with himself, as Cook is one of his heros!
on 6 March 2010
Many people will be surprised to see a book by one so young in the game of cricket. Alistair Cook however shows intelligence, observation and considerable maturity in his writing - very much like his cricket. He gives a good insight into his thought process in becoming a cricketer when other opportunities were available and the book is a thoroughly enjoyable, easy read for both cricket and non-cricket fan.
on 4 December 2013
I liked this book, I am a big cricket fan, and read many books regarding the subject.
I dont like books that just go on about personal statistics and this book doesn't.
A well written book and good insight into the current England Captains rise to this position
on 25 September 2011
Alastair Cook is a GENIUS, and I couldn't put this book down at all. A MUST for any cricket fan, and certainly not one to be missed. 5*
on 19 December 2014
if you like cricket you will like this book
on 9 August 2015