4.0 out of 5 stars Power thoughts
I really enjoy anything by joyce meyer i have read many of her books and listened to much of her audio. This is the first time i have bought christian literature from amazon and have found the service very good as usual.

Published on 23 Nov. 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Let the Buyer Beware!
The books and audios from Joyce Meyer are blatantly religious. There's nothing wrong with that in itself, but if you choose to buy these publications please be aware that they are written with a strong fundamentalist Christian bias, which may be offensive to some. If religion's your thing; great, enjoy and have a wonderful life! If not, just be aware.
Published 5 months ago by Thomas Payne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Power thoughts, 23 Nov. 2010

Power thoughts is for both the mature christian and the beginner. It covers areas that everyone has come up against in their walk wtih God. I would say this is a good read, interesting and bible based truth. If you like Joyce meyer style of ministry you will love this. If you are new to her you will enjoy her easy style of ministry and be able to relate to her experiences.

Overall a good buy and enjoyable to read and to help the christian man or woman grow in their walk with God.

5.0 out of 5 stars power thoughts reviewed, 14 Dec. 2010
Power Thoughts: 12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Mind
Having read some of Joyce Meyer's previous books I looked forward to this book with anticipation - I was not disappointed! Joyce Meyer gives useful ideas and strategies for living life in a positive manner, dealing with negative thoughts and emotions through her past experiences and beliefs. It is a strong book which is entertaining but also throught provoking and challenging. A good read but not one to read if you just want to live unchallenged about attitudes and how you live life in general. I liked this book so much I bought a cd of it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, as usual, 11 Dec. 2010
Seaside Sue (Sussex England) - See all my reviews
As usual with Joyce Meyer the content is well set out and the message follows through clearly. Joyce arranges her ideas in a helpful and thought provoking way. A good read for anyone who wants to do more than just go with the flow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful in God, 9 Nov. 2010
Joyce Meyer has an amazing ministry and her books are inspiring, this one is no exception

5.0 out of 5 stars great influential lady, 18 Jan. 2011
EACH OF JOYCE`S BOOKS IS BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE ,WHEN I FIRST HEARD OF JOYCE MEYER MY 1ST THOUGHT WAS NOT ANOTHER LOUD MOUTHED AMERICAN WOMAN MOANING ABOUT THE PROBLEMS IN HER PERSONAL LIFE,MY WIFE JANET AND I HAVE SPOKE TO MANY PEOPLE ABOUT HER EXPERIENCES AND SEVERAL OF THEM HAVE GIVEN THERE LIVES TO THE LORD SO THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE A BLESSED CHILD OF GOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Thoughts, 5 Mar. 2011
This book is really helpful and very practical.I would recommend it to anyone.It is a very practical way to help you renew your mind which has always been a bit of a mystery before now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough and true, 18 Aug. 2014
Andrew C. Mitchell (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Power Thoughts: 12 principles that will change your life (Paperback)
For me, Joyce Meyer is 'Mummy America'. She has lived thoughtfully and is giving us the benefits of her wisdom and deep held Christian faith convictions. The thing you need to know is:- ' What her 12 power thoughts are.' Here they are:-
1) I can do whatever I need to do in life through Christ. 2) God loves me unconditionally! 3) I will not live in fear.
4) I am difficult to offend. 5) I love people and I enjoy helping them. 6) I trust God completely; there is no need to worry!
7) I am content and emotionally stable. 8) God meets all my needs abundantly. 9) I pursue peace with God, myself and others
10) I live in the present and enjoy each moment. 11) I am disciplined and self-controlled. 12) I put God first in my life.
Her choices of scripture are excellent. She knows what she is writing about. She has lived everything she has written. So buy the book and live more.

5.0 out of 5 stars INSPIRING BOOK, 21 Sept. 2012
This book is full of practical, and workable methods for overcoming a range of human problems. Especially helpful if you are a Christian.

5.0 out of 5 stars power thoughts, 8 Oct. 2011
A very good read, helps build confidence and reassures, is backed up by quotes from the bible. Very easy to understand and easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Thoughts, 3 Nov. 2010
Have only read three chapters so far. The book is brilliant.Could you please let me know how much it would cost if you would send me Joyce Meyers "Character of God" It is a set of 10 cds. Thanks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Power Thoughts: 12 principles that will change your life
Power Thoughts: 12 principles that will change your life by Joyce Meyer (Paperback - 24 Nov. 2011)