Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 December 2013
My grand-daughter wants a Bible she can carry round with her, so she chose this. The font seems very small but I think young eyes are good. She hasn't yet seen it (Christmas presenet.)
on 11 October 2014
Thank you Hodder and Stoughton for a small Bible that I can read! The print, though small, is dark and in an easily readable font. Other small Bibles I have had have been too faint to read. A great little Bible for your handbag. Thank you.
on 16 August 2014
I love this little Bible. It is not too small either in size or print. The colour is lovely and amongst other bibles it is easy to spot.
on 21 March 2014
A handy sized bible, can take it out with me, and enjoy using it. Love the way the zip keeps the pages tidy, no more creased corners!
on 1 June 2012
This is a gorgeous little bible, perfect for any girl of any age..
The zip is really useful as it keeps everything neat and tidy.
This Bible goes everywhere with me!
The only criticism is that it is not red letter, but apart from that I would recommend it to anyone to buy :)
on 13 July 2015
This is a nice bible: nice cover and zip, good quality. However, I bought it specifically because it was described as a "Pocket Bible". It certainly won't fit in a coat pocket, not a normal one anyway! It is about the size of an average paperback novel or even a small hardback. Shame they didn't include dimensions in the description.
on 15 October 2014
An absolutely gorgeous bible, i bought it as a gift for my goddaughter getting christened. The zip will keep the pages perfect. The presentation page was lovely, and I really loved the colour
on 11 May 2014
This was for my daughter, it is very well made and a good size to carry around with her. The idea of encasing it in the zipped leather material will keep it clean and tidy.
on 29 March 2015
Handy bible easy to carry and also looks super cute. I love this bible but the writing is quite small but other than that worth every penny.
on 4 February 2014
so beautiful and the zip is a good idea protects the bible from having dog ear.would recommend it absolutely beautiful