5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: Edexcel B GCSE Geography Second Edition (MRN) (Paperback)
Great revision book with case studies as well. My daughter is finding this very useful as she has her GCSE exam next year!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 10 Dec. 2013
Exactly what I hoped it would be as it gives examples and has lots of exam styled questions with answers

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 May 2014
Everything you need. Honestly this book is the reason I didn't do too badly on my mock exams. Case studies are mostly what we learnt in class which is a great bonus. It's probably the best book you can buy for gcse edexcel b geography gcse as it's more detailed than the other purple book on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic for revision, 10 Feb. 2015
This is fantastic for revision. It explains everything clearly, in colour with sample exam questions. My son was despairing and after using this book passed and gained a C. Hurrah!

5.0 out of 5 stars great revision aid., 30 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my son, who has just finished his GCSE's. It was a great revision aid for him, as it covers everything you need to know for the exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful revision book!, 9 Jun. 2014
this book was recommended by school and has been a good revision guide as anticipated....and as revision goes of course!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed and nicely presented, 18 Mar. 2015
The book contains everything required for the exams and the information is presented in a concise way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good revision guide, 5 Oct. 2014
Very helpful revision guide, well laid out and easy to revise from. I got an A* in my GCSE geography.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug. 2014
Good book. It helped to get good grades in GCSE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 July 2014
great condition, good book for son's GCSE

My Revision Notes: Edexcel B GCSE Geography Second Edition (MRN)
My Revision Notes: Edexcel B GCSE Geography Second Edition (MRN) by Nigel Yates (Paperback - 27 Sept. 2013)