4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book
One of two Geography books I bought for my daughter GCSE's this summer. She's found it helpful, made her own notes using it.
Published 8 months ago by T. Hare

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Although I do realise that it's only supposed to be a short summary/ revision guide, I did expect more examples; for example, only 2 out of 4 of the landforms in the middle course of a river are explained. Like this, the book leaves out many important things that was taught in class but it would be quite helpful if it had these summarised notes.

Also, the...
Published 8 months ago by mr abid shah

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: My Revision Notes: Tomorrow's Geography for Edexcel GCSE Specification A (MRN) (Paperback)

Also, the answers for the questions in the book have to be found on their website, which is inconvenient and time-wasting.

However, a positive is that the things they do explain are detailed and succinct.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 9 Mar 2014
T. Hare - See all my reviews

My Revision Notes: Tomorrow's Geography for Edexcel GCSE Specification A (MRN)