Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 January 2016
Bought this product to help with the Biology section of a college course I was doing and it was absolutely ideal.
Great quality cover which helps ensure it does not get scuffed or marked in a full school/college bag.
Pages are bright and colourful with plenty diagrams which make the subject that bit easier to understand, you are also able to write on the pages to include any notes you feel necessary then it is easy to rub out these notes if you wish to pass the book on to someone else.
Also, includes practice exam questions which I found incredibly useful as they were similar to that of the ongoing exams/NABS/assessments.
Highly recommend this product for any one doing, or about to do Biology at this level or even at another level as the information is simple to understand but very concise.

(I passed my exam, probably down to this book!)

Highly recommend.
on 2 December 2013
I bougt this before my national 5 prelim, and it helped tremendously. I especially like the 'key points' at the end of each topic as it helps for revision. Has also got a lot of practice questions which are very useful.
on 16 January 2016
Good diagrams, just the right amount of detail and excellent summaries of main facts in each chapter. I liked the tests at the end of each unit. This is an excellent aid for pupils in S4. The language is appropriate for this age group and the book should be a great back up for students revising for exams. I would recommend it most highly- I am a retired teacher with a Biology degree.
on 4 June 2015
A must have addition for anyone sitting NAT5. My son loved these. Very concise.
on 18 October 2013
Biology was a new subject for my daughter this year and she has found this book useful in her studies
on 6 February 2015
My children found this very useful while studying for their exams
on 22 August 2015
Clear & concise, a must have for any student.
on 7 April 2014
Bought this for my daughter to assist with studying for her forthcoming National 5s exams in May could recommend for anyone sitting Biology National 5s
on 1 February 2014
If you are doing National 5 Biology i suggest you get this, helps a lot before tests and revision... especially the key notes
on 4 June 2014
Super easy to reading the book many very useful descriptions of the school facilitates the work in the description of items