on 13 December 2012
excellent book, delivery only delayed by publishing date of latest edition. I am very happy with this book,which will complement my studies with the OU.
on 22 January 2014
This book is in fact quite good.

But as a grammar reference tool it is very frustrating. The table of contents doesn't say what grammar points will be discussed in each chapter. When trying to learn about a subject area one needs tea leaves to figure out which chapter to go to.
on 18 November 2013
I struggle usually with language books but this one is set out in such a simple way and it clarifies all points of grammar I noticed a lot of my questions that I'd carried around in my head whilst learning Italian were answered by this book.
on 4 January 2014
A neatly produced summary of essential Italian grammar by an OU wizard of the genre. Useful and easy to consult
on 6 August 2014
Great book for providing a clear overview of grammar with some useful exercises. I've found this really useful as a revision aid for filling the gaps
on 22 October 2014
I bought this as recommended for my OU beginners italian course and so far so good. Clear, concise, easy to use. Arrived on time.
on 19 April 2015
Excellent presentation of Italian grammar, undrrstandable also for for those of us who do not have latin native language.
on 13 July 2015
Does what it says on the tin. A comprehensive guide to Italian grammar in a clear , well laid out form
on 6 June 2015
Great Book - Daughter uses a lot.
on 20 October 2014
Really easy to understand.