5.0 out of 5 stars The Piece of Resistance.
This was the topping to my revision for my history A-Level. The condensed, but detailed information makes revision effective and thorough. I got full UMS marks for this Cold War Exam, and this book helped make it happen.
Published 15 months ago by JayN

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
GOOD GOOD
Published 1 month ago by lucy Fallon

5.0 out of 5 stars The Piece of Resistance., 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes Edexcel A2 History: A World Divided: Superpower Relations, 1944-90 (MRN) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 14 Aug 2013
This helped me soooooooo much!! The use of colour made it less boring and i found the practice questions really helpful. At least i think i did... results day tomorrow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Revision Book - Absolutely Perfect, 5 Jun 2013
Really helped me for my exam, so well written and would definitely recommend it to anyone doing the Cold War Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Arrived quickly, will be using this in the coming year :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Nov 2014