4.0 out of 5 stars generally good

Published on 22 April 2012 by chiefpossession

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars generally good, 9 April 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science (Paperback)
covers every topic but in class we went in to much further detail so only covers basics - best for understanding, rather than knowlege ( or if you are falling behind) generally good but there are too many topics for such a small book - fractional distillation and electrolysis are not detailed enough etc. good revision guide as alll this info WOULD COVER the exam (not the complete module) this is only module 1 - the next book is the better one!

3.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 22 April 2012
This review is from: My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science (Paperback)
I am an experienced science teacher, currently teaching this course. I am not very impressed with this guide - if you do buy it for your child make sure that they are aware that they cannot just concentrate on this - it is definitely not a full set of notes. I have flicked through it very quickly and there are omissions - transformers and the blast furnace to name just two. I would have expected much better considering that it is the only guide published for this course, expensive compared to most revision guides and available just 5 weeks before the Biology 1 module! Better than nothing - but must be supplemented.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science (Paperback)
very useful for son soon to be sitting his exams this summer he thinks it will help in his revision

5.0 out of 5 stars Science Revision, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science (Paperback)
bought this for my daughter, as requested by her school, and she is extremely happy with it.
would happily recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 17 Jun 2012
This review is from: My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science (Paperback)
Purchased study guides for daughter to use in exam revision. Delivered promptly she found information in them to be very well organised & helpful, also helped to calm exam nerves. Post-exam feedback from her, glad we bought them. What more can you ask from a reviia revision guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Revision Notes, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science (Paperback)
My son was very pleased with this book. He said if he had not have had this book he would not have been able to answer one of the Biology questions as it had been covered in this revision book but he had not done it in school. So I am a very pleased mum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, got me through my exams, 17 Jun 2013
I bought the book a month before my science exams, and just started learning everything in it, it helped loads

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 22 May 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science (Paperback)
My daughter found this book very useful and a big help , i would recommend this to any child doing their GCSE this year

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science (Paperback)
This was very useful and helped my daughter achieve her grades. Simple to understand and made a difference. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Science Revision Notes, 6 Jun 2012
This review is from: My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science (Paperback)
Brand new WJEC Science modular course not yet examined, so was unsure how helpful revision notes would be. Needn't have worried; excellent coverage of all key topics. Much liked by year 10 daughter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science
My Revision Notes: WJEC GCSE Science by Adrian Schmit (Paperback - 27 April 2012)
7.99