Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 September 2013
Well, I read multiple text books at one go, e.g. Smith & Hogan, William Wilson etc.
After all I can sum up conclusions as follows:-

1) Smith & Hogan is bible of its kind; and
2) William Wilson easy to digest.

"Unlocking Criminal Law" combined the strength of both books. Further, its layout makes it accessible, digestible, and more importantly this book is very straight forward to the points and packed with sufficient content in width and in depth. I can use it as primary text book, jump to other books only if necessary (so far I used it consistently, seldom I need to use other text book as reference).

Thanks to the Authors Jacqueline & Tony and the publisher Routledge - This book and the series of "unlocking law" simply amazing!

Best Regards,
James Lee, Singapore
on 21 May 2014
In my opinion, this is one of the best books on the market on criminal law, as it digests much of the (often unnecessary) information found in many academic text books and succinctly and lucidly explains what is most useful. For students who are looking for a textbook which quickly gets to the point, avoiding longwinded academic discussion and obfuscation, this book is the answer. Its layout and format is also very student-friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend this book.
on 9 May 2014
Great book very easy to understand very simple language also
Has questions and essay to further knowledge
Also spider diagrams great to learn and memorise
on 28 October 2013
I absolutely recommend this book to anyone studying A2 Law. It is clear and informative and i use it on a daily basis to help me with my studies :)
on 25 July 2014
great & very easy to read; perfect undergraduate introduction to criminal law...
on 3 February 2015
Many typos but still a good book.
on 26 November 2014