5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant supplement to class notes, 2 April 2012
This review is from: My Revision Notes: AQA A2 Geography (Paperback)
Well laid out, with helpful hints and examiner tips for each topic. The notes are detailed enough for a revision guide; they are perfect to supplement the notes taken in geography lessons. The case studies were also very relevant to what I have studied. It even had a Montserrat and Eyjafjallajokull case studies in the volcanism section.
A brilliant revision guide. Buy it if your doing AQA A2 Geography!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 May 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: AQA A2 Geography (Paperback)
This is a great revision guide for anyone taking this course. It is easily laid out, with good knowledge and up to date and useful case studies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: AQA A2 Geography (Paperback)
Very useful revision guide. Its basic, and simple, and good for last minute revision. Nice layout and easy to remember the information by the way its set out. Overall, very helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful but not essential, 27 July 2012
andtp (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Revision Notes: AQA A2 Geography (Paperback)
This revision guide is very well presented - all pages are engaging and colourful which really helps to keep your brain focused when trying to revise. I did find that this book was good at complementing my existing revision but in no way could replace it. If you are looking to pass your A2 Geography then this will allow you to do this - but if you are looking to achieve top grades you do require more information than is provided in this book as it is only a revision guide.

I found it was really useful in focusing my revision. At the beginning of the book is a check-box page where you check off the sections that you have revised and this therefore means you know you have covered the whole syllabus. There are also some useful case studies in this book which I was able to put into my exam. However, I would recommend doing your own research into different case studies as well - this will ensure you gain your flair marks in the 40 mark essay.

Overall, I would recommend this revision guide!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sep 2014
Brilliant Thank-You

My Revision Notes: AQA A2 Geography
My Revision Notes: AQA A2 Geography by Michael Raw (Paperback - 30 Mar 2012)