on 7 April 2013
Its so useful for exams, especially if your unsure about a topic, but make sure you get the right specification. This was B - it includes Biopsychology, Approaches, Gender and Research Methods.

COULDNT BE WITHOUT IT!
on 26 May 2014
This book is fantastic it summarises and explains the course very well however the case studies I was taught in class didn't always match to the ones in the book and mostly weren't included at all. However I was also provided with the textbook so this wasn't too bad to deal with. I bought the kindle edition because it was cheaper however I regret this because I couldn't just flick through I prefer having the physical book right there in front of me and teachers also preferred me to use physical books.
on 26 March 2015
It's useful because it's a small book so it gives you the bare facts you need to know. However, personally I like a big book with lots of information and key terms defined for you like the AQA book. But this is very good as well so if your contemplating getting it, do. You'll need all the help you can get. Also get the AS unit 2 book. It's exactly the same. The AQA book includes both units.
on 21 November 2014
Great as bare bones revision guide but its quite expensive for just 1 unit, would've given 2* but very useful in showing difference between A grade and C grade model answers so worth an extra 2* just for that.
on 4 May 2013
Excellent! You should purchase this you will not regret it. It is a valuable revision tool. Its current, easy to follow buy it!
on 28 April 2013
Examiner's tips really helpful and the questions good for testing understanding. Great to have it with me on my kindle.
on 12 October 2015
Summarises each topic very well, definitely worth a buy if you're studying this unit.
on 9 May 2015
Got my unit 1 exam this monday and this book is my angel :p haha
on 8 October 2014
As described and fast delivery
on 29 December 2014