5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable revision guide and accompaniment for class notes, 9 April 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: Edexcel AS UK Government & Politics (MRN) (Paperback)
Revised from this and past paper questions, got 100% in both exams. No complaints, I am one very happy customer. I found some aspects of the course (from how it was taught at my school) pretty challenging, but the examples in this book were excellent and more up to date than a lot of revision tools I'd found or been given. Passed this on to a friend taking the course this year; extremely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are going to buy revision notes then these are worth looking at, 8 Feb 2012
Politics revision guides are hamstrung by being out of date as soon as they are published. This is the best I have come across, though, and is helped by being written by the Unit 2 chief examiner. It is clear, comprehensive, and provides some useful tips. It is probably more suited to less confident students but there is something there for everyone.

No revision guide is perfect and none should ever take the place of good old-fashioned study, but this could very well help if you fancy splashing some cash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, 5 Jun 2014
For any doing AS politics i would definitely recommend, this book is a wonderful summary containing everything in the main text book but summarised. It even includes a range of very valuable examples. it also allows you to connect to the website so that you can find points that you would need to include in various answers. I wish I'd bought it earlier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps to understand areas needed for the exam, 30 Mar 2014
This revision guide is brief but explains the ideas outlined in other books. It gives the foundations for the more complex issues and helps me to remember them

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it is, 3 Jan 2014
Easy to read and learn . Trick is to memorise the book. Just keep reading it. Not too big . Great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision tool, 22 May 2013
The revision guide really lays out the key point for each topic clearly and helps to provide extra notes for typical pit falls.

My Revision Notes: Edexcel AS UK Government & Politics (MRN)
My Revision Notes: Edexcel AS UK Government & Politics (MRN) by Neil McNaughton (Paperback - 27 Jan 2012)
10.99