5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable revision guide and accompaniment for class notes
Published on 9 April 2013 by Vicky

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
very useful for my son during A level politics
Published 3 months ago by angie walker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable revision guide and accompaniment for class notes, 9 April 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: Edexcel AS UK Government & Politics (MRN) (Paperback)
Revised from this and past paper questions, got 100% in both exams. No complaints, I am one very happy customer. I found some aspects of the course (from how it was taught at my school) pretty challenging, but the examples in this book were excellent and more up to date than a lot of revision tools I'd found or been given. Passed this on to a friend taking the course this year; extremely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are going to buy revision notes then these are worth looking at, 8 Feb. 2012
Politics revision guides are hamstrung by being out of date as soon as they are published. This is the best I have come across, though, and is helped by being written by the Unit 2 chief examiner. It is clear, comprehensive, and provides some useful tips. It is probably more suited to less confident students but there is something there for everyone.

No revision guide is perfect and none should ever take the place of good old-fashioned study, but this could very well help if you fancy splashing some cash.

5.0 out of 5 stars No reason not to get this!!!, 21 Aug. 2014
If you study AS Edexcel Politics them you must buy this as it is the syllabus just reduced and made simpler which is a good help when i comes to your exam time. This helped me get a B which is good to take into A2 Politics, there is no reason not to get this spend the £10+ and i assure you it will help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Oct. 2014
Quick delivery! I like the book however it is quite brief. I wouldn't recommend just depending on the book however it is a really useful nice revision source to have on the side to enhance your learning experience. It is clearly set out too which is another plus. Other books are really crammed and it's not a pleasure to read however this one is simple with nice tables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, 5 Jun. 2014
For any doing AS politics i would definitely recommend, this book is a wonderful summary containing everything in the main text book but summarised. It even includes a range of very valuable examples. it also allows you to connect to the website so that you can find points that you would need to include in various answers. I wish I'd bought it earlier.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS, 17 May 2015
I originally got a C in my January exam for AS a few years ago. After I purchased this book, I managed to get an A in my retake and got 100% for my second exam too. I only used this book and past papers to revise, didn't even look at the textbook college recommended. Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 27 Nov. 2014
It's a good book, essential for the course, most sections are fairly indepth, however some sections require a little reading around in other areas as they are not as well detailed or explained as other sections

5.0 out of 5 stars UK Government and Politics Revision Notes, 20 Mar. 2015
Bought for my daughter who is studying the subject at A/S level. She has found the guide invaluable. Good quality and excellent value for money. Quick despatch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps to understand areas needed for the exam, 30 Mar. 2014
This revision guide is brief but explains the ideas outlined in other books. It gives the foundations for the more complex issues and helps me to remember them

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful guide and structure for revision purposes, 7 April 2015
Ordered this for my son studying AS level Government & Politics. Very useful guide and structure for revision purposes. Item arrived very quickly too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

My Revision Notes: Edexcel AS UK Government & Politics (MRN)
My Revision Notes: Edexcel AS UK Government & Politics (MRN) by Neil McNaughton (Paperback - 27 Jan. 2012)