5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely AMAZING Book, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: CACHE Level 1 Caring for Children Award, Certificate, Diploma (Paperback)
Dear Readers who are thinking of buying this book,

I took a gamble buying this book and only reading one available costumer review but I am extremely happy with the desicion I made. I would give it 5stars absolutely amazing book and super easy.Extremely easy English and very good. English is my second language and I understood every word of this book. The images and use of vocabulary was extremely easy.

I study childcare and this helped me a lot, it gave me very easy great information. This book gives you special assignments to try and understand the text being written. I thank the person who wrote this book as they are an angel.

It is your choice if you want to buy the book but if you do I garantee you will not be disappointed.

By,
A very Happy Costumer

5.0 out of 5 stars childcare, 22 April 2012
Excellent book for learners in this field, very clear and easy to read. It has all of the information needed for the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and understand., 11 Dec. 2013
I bought this book for my son who is doing childcare in school and also hoping to do a Cache course in college next year. He say's that this book is very easy to understand as it gives good explanations of all the main topics. There are lots of diagrams and pictures throughout which he says also makes it easier to understand and remember. The main points and key words are highlighted on each page and this makes for a good revision guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought this book it was in a very good condition and it had no writing or ripped pages ..., 10 Dec. 2014
I brought this book it was in a very good condition and it had no writing or ripped pages it is helpful if your are doing a level 1 course in childcare it contains good information :) its worth buying

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 14 Sept. 2014
Very useful book in the study of child care. My daughter was very pleased and says its going to be of great help to her

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this book it's helped me a lot and ..., 1 Nov. 2014
Really pleased with this book it's helped me a lot and was very quick to be delivered so I am a very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 4 Mar. 2014
I love this book, it helps me and my students so much. The wording is clear and the book is easy to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to follow, 11 Oct. 2013
its a good learning book and the price was ok too and it will help on the course grandaughter doing

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought it for college and so glad I did, 3 Nov. 2014
This book is fab, I brought it for college and so glad I did

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2014
As aways great Thank you

CACHE Level 1 Caring for Children                                     Award, Certificate, Diploma
CACHE Level 1 Caring for Children Award, Certificate, Diploma by Emma Ward (Paperback - 30 Sept. 2011)