5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book to accompany your studies!
Has great case studies and content, endorsed by the exam board so all the knowledge in the book follows the exam mark schemes.
Published 11 months ago by AS Student

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Published 8 months ago by Amy

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Edexcel AS Geography Student Unit Guide, unit 2: Geographical Investigations (Paperback)
I'm studying AS Geography at the moment and bought this book as my teacher recommended it, saying it was much better for revision purposes. I disagree; the notes are very generalised, there are very few specific case studies and each topic is skimmed over without much detail - explanations are brief and common sense. It does give exam feedback, but its no different to the feedback I received from my teachers - and that's free! Considering for both units the price is just under £20, I expected a lot more from this book. Definitely would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book to accompany your studies!, 10 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't very useful, 26 May 2013
I previously bought the unit 1 revision guide and i found it very helpful as it had all the content I needed to know for my exam. However, I found this revision guide wasn't very good. I think because this exam is very case study based and different schools will study different case studies

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful guide for revision, 7 May 2013
For any one doing the edexcel course this I believe having this revision guide is a must, it is really clear and to the point, and is written by the examiners with tips on how to secure the best grade.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 April 2013
revising from this has helped me a lot I got the first unit book - failed but apparently I just had a bad day but I got it and my teacher thought it was so great he bought the whole class them

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 23 Mar 2013
Very useful book, good to see almost all topics needed were covered, a handy revision tool for AS geography :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 27 July 2014