5.0 out of 5 stars Must-buy if you're doing ICT!!!
Got this for my ICT exam and was EXTREMELY helpful! Had good notes for all of the sections in Unit 1, although it could be more detailed in some parts. Although the material for the Unit 3 exam changes every year, the generic sections (cloud computing, social networking etc.) was still really useful! Definitely get this if you're doing OCR GCSE!
Published 23 months ago by L.T.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless book
Published 22 months ago by missk

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-buy if you're doing ICT!!!, 24 May 2013
This review is from: My Revision Notes: OCR Information & Communication Technology GCSE (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide to aid ICT theory for the course, 29 Dec. 2014
S. Moss (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent to use as a revision guide to the course, there are not a lot of books out for this course, but the pictures along with the information help to make it very clear for the students to help their understanding of terminology etc. I have recommended this to all of my students taking the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars ICT book helped gcse, 2 Feb. 2012
Great book which helped me revise for the ICT in today's world exam! Overall a great purchase well with having!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
just the job

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless book, 12 Jun. 2013
This book didn't help me at all during exam period. Firstly it didn't have an index so it was really hard to search for specific things. The book had some questions at the end of each section which were fine, but to get the answers you have to log onto a website, which was really time consuming and took time out of revision. Only about 1/5 of the topics actually came up in the two exams I done, and on the the sections that did come up, the information was irrelevant. The way the sections and topics were written was ridiculous, the sentences hardly made sense and they used really complicated language and jargon which I couldn't understand. Thank god I found some other resources on the internet or I wouldn't of been able to revise! Do not buy this book , choose another guide or find other resources on the internet.

My Revision Notes: OCR Information & Communication Technology GCSE
My Revision Notes: OCR Information & Communication Technology GCSE by Brian Gillinder (Paperback - 28 Oct. 2011)
Usually dispatched within 9 to 11 days