on 16 November 2011
I'm going to be the best man at my mate's wedding next year and his fiancee bought me, her Dad and my mate these books. They're fantastic! I was really nervous about having to write and give my speech but this book has really helped me to get over that. There's great stuff about writing your speech (including what not to include!) and also about how to say it. I've got my speech sorted and I'm much more confident now and looking forward to giving it at the wedding next spring.
on 21 December 2011
For nervous best men this is a great starting point for creating a witty and well delivered speech. The tone is easy to follow, and there are some great ideas for jokes.
on 8 July 2012
excellent book for a nervous best man, who has no idea how to start writing a speech. Made it easy, lots of useful tips.
on 11 February 2012
I found this to be invaluable when planning my best man's speech. The book is easy to follow with some great suggstions and above all,it helped me strike the right balance between humour and sentimentality on the big day. I received quite a lot of compliments after my speech so would recommend it to any 'Best Men' out there.
on 23 July 2015
Not very useful, no different to what you would expect to find on a free website offering speech advice.
on 9 July 2015