5.0 out of 5 stars A very good package.
This is a very good package for both beginners and students who want to have a refresh course in the language.
I am a student just refreshing my Spanish before I go onto the Pasos intermediate course.

It comes with a coursebook, 3 audio CD's and a transcript and answer booklet.

I found it had a very good layout, with lots of activites to keep me...
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Need to buy book too
I'm sure it is excellent but it did not make clear in the description that you should buy the book with it or it is very difficult to follow.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. S. C. Hurdle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good package., 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Pasos 1: Spanish Beginner's Course: Course Pack (Pasos a First Course Spanish) (Paperback)

It comes with a coursebook, 3 audio CD's and a transcript and answer booklet.

I found it had a very good layout, with lots of activites to keep me occupied. There is a separate activity book which can be purchased which compliments this package. It is well worth getting that one too.

It gets the balance of "listening, reading, writing and speaking" just right.

I think beginners in the language should buy this package first. It is much better than any of the others I've ever bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pasos 1: Course Pack: Spanish Beginner's Course, 17 Nov 2011
I was advised by my Spanish teacher that I should buy this pack which might be able to help me with my spanish! After reading the book and refering to the CDs that relate to the section in the book and I found it very helpful and made the grammer much clearer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning Spanish, 28 Oct 2011
The Pasos 1: Spanish Beginner's Course - Speaking and Listening was exactly what I was looking for to start my learning of Spanish as a foreign language and was excellent value for the price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 Oct 2013
I had to buy this to support my Spanish evening class. I was pleased to see it as a pack with the course book, support books and the all-important three cds for a very competitive price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Need to buy book too, 12 April 2013
Mrs. S. C. Hurdle (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Course Tutor, 21 Feb 2013
Not so impressed with the CD anotation as they don't always line up with the book lessons also no enlish on the CD's meeting that you always have to work with the book, so not flexable enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 25 Oct 2013
it is one of the best book so far I've been using to learn spanish. The reason I gave only 4 star is that this pack doesn't include the activity book, which has to be bought separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanishcourse book, 12 July 2013
LPL (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Just what I was advised to get by my Spanish teacher. Exactly as described. easy to use clear pictures.. Arrived promptly

4.0 out of 5 stars Great classroom resource, 5 May 2013
A. Robb "OzAllison" (Saintes,France) - See all my reviews
I'm studying Spanish with a teacher, and this was his text of choice. Using it in the classroom situation it seems to be good. Enjoying the subject matter and getting there with the language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasos: Spanish Beginner's Course - Course Pack, 17 April 2012
A. Rabin - See all my reviews
An easy to use combination of book and CD. This is the book recommended for the Beginner's Phase 2 course at the college to run alongside the teaching process - and it does the job very well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Pasos 1: Spanish Beginner's Course: Course Pack (Pasos a First Course Spanish)
Used & New from: 25.21