5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading! Don't do Law without this book!
Published on 21 Jun 2006 by J. Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars jaquelin martin
this book is written by a law examiner for AQA and so covers the essentials however there are numerous mistakes in spelling, grammer and just plain using the wrong words!!
Published on 21 Mar 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading! Don't do Law without this book!, 21 Jun 2006
J. Clarke "sparksonline" (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AQA Law for A2 (Paperback)
I've used this book as the text book for my A level course. It was recommended to me by teachers and passed students and I can see why. I actually decided to finally buy it as I used the AS level version of the book in my first year which was excellent. This book has all the relevant cases you will need and 100's more. You can find them easily as there is a seperate index for the cases. It also highlights many topical issues. It provides both short answer questions and essay questions at the end of each chapter, these are an excellent way of revising.

Excellent book! And an essential for anyone doing A level Law.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: AQA Law for A2, 4th Edition (Paperback)
It's so useful to have! It incorporates diagrams to better explain some more complex areas and utilises the use of colour - a refreshing change from a black and white page! A simply must have for any A2 Law student!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: AQA Law for A2, 4th Edition (Paperback)
The book is really informative and becomes even more interesting the more you get stuck into it! Book arrive very quickly and in excellent condition!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pass my Law A level so must have worked., 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: AQA Law for A2, 4th Edition (Paperback)
Easy to read and understand and has everything in it that you could/would ever need to pass the UK AQA Law A Level.

5.0 out of 5 stars aqa law for a2 - jacqueline martin, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: AQA Law for A2, 4th Edition (Paperback)
superb quality book that is of immense value & use as my daughter studies law & the price is simply unbeatable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: AQA Law for A2, 4th Edition (Paperback)
Really helped would definitely recommend if doing a level law as all the information you need is in the along with case facts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Really Informative!, 17 Oct 2011
This review is from: AQA Law for A2, 4th Edition (Paperback)
This book has really helped me in the bump start of my A2 Law classes. It's informative, efficient, good quality and worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting for the layman, 24 Jun 2010
D. King - See all my reviews
I'm probably a bit of a freak as I must be one of the only people who've read this even though I'm not doing as A2 in Law - I just bought it out of interest. And it is interesting. Good use of case law to illustrate points; colourful; just the right kind of pitch. For those who are using it for study it should be good as it's got a lot of references to check up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trusty Pal, 12 Feb 2005
H. Kirton (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AQA Law for A2 (Paperback)
This book has helped me (and still is helping me) through my A2 Law course and I don't know where I would be without it. All the information follows on in a logical order so flicking from front to back to cover one topic. The information is clearly explained. There are loads of questions to try out and some of them are taken from AQA past exam papers, giving you plenty of exam practise.
However, although for the most part the case descriptions are good some are a little lacking and don't provide enough fact. The case lists are located at the beginning of each unit section which makes finding a case near impossible if you're not 100% which unit it comes from. Also, the book can be long winded in places and it's not very good for quickly looking up facts- this is certainly a textbook and not a revision guide. You'll probably find you need to buy an additional revision based book to read for exam purposes.
I would definately recommend this book for any A2 Law student.

3.0 out of 5 stars jaquelin martin, 21 Mar 2005
By A Customer

ARRAY(0xb2f31cc0)

AQA Law for A2, 4th Edition
AQA Law for A2, 4th Edition by Chris Turner (Paperback - 27 May 2011)
22.39