5.0 out of 5 stars If you want a bit of support, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Philip Allan Literature Guide (for A-Level): King Lear (Paperback)
It is clearly written and informative for an A-Level audience. I use it as a back-up to ensure I've not forgotten anything. Easily done in the highly stressful environment of education today. It will give you the confidence that you do know your stuff! Easy to use and I actually read it from cover to cover because it is a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exam revision guide, 30 Mar 2014
Brilliant! It includes all the AO's for my A Level exam! Context, critics, language and structure analysis of the scenes in detail, comparing them with major themes and characters

4.0 out of 5 stars English literature A2 students take note!!, 11 Jun 2013
I got this book to help with my A2 English literature exam and it was extremely helpful! I cannot stress enough what a good guide it was to help my knowledge of the text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 6 Sep 2013
This book was recommended by my English literature teacher in college for our A2 exam. I found it was extremely useful and detailed especially as a lot of it I did not think of or come across in class. It's easy to read and interesting, descriptions and thorough and specific. Definitely helped me that extra mile further to secure my A in the exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phillip Allan books, 6 April 2014
Love these books. Great for dissecting Shakespeare and help with understanding text when writing essays and assessments. Invaluable for GCSE and A level. Highly recommended.

Philip Allan Literature Guide (for A-Level): King Lear
Philip Allan Literature Guide (for A-Level): King Lear by Martin Old (Paperback - 29 April 2011)
7.19