5.0 out of 5 stars A good all-round resource book
As a childcare lecturer, I will certainly recommend this book to my students. It is valuable for a whole range of courses - BTec,DCE, NVQ2 & 3, and provides more detailed information for Early Years Degree students. Very impressive and clearly organised.
Published on 29 Sep 2001 by A. Hodgkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Work
This. Booked it great because it can help with all kinds of stuff from Nvq s and assignment etc great
Published 2 months ago by Lucy Blaber

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A good all-round resource book, 29 Sep 2001
A. Hodgkins (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A'bible' for students and practitioners alike, 28 Feb 2002
By A Customer
Childcare and Education is an essential book for any student or practitioner in Early Years. It is clear and concise, dealing with subjects from child development to child abuse. As a student the book was invaluable to me, allowing me to grasp my chosen subject with practical advice and research. As a childcare tutor, it is the one book I recommend to student - if you can only afford to buy one childcare book- buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars invaluable to those learning about childcare, 12 May 2001
By A Customer
I've been using this book for the last 2 years whilst I've been studying for a BTEC in Childhood Studies. It contains everything yoou need to know and now I am working I still use it to refer to during the course of my day.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant and indepth childcare book, 22 July 2004
As this book was out in 2002 i could not use 'childcare and education' as part of my cache diploma in childcare and education level 3 course at college. This would have been very useful for me to use during the course as the book covers chapters from observations and assessments to health, working with babies and equal opportunities in childcare. But to my luck i use this book as a reference and guide as i am completing my degree in early childhood studies at university. I shall always carry this book with me as it is simple and easy for us all to understand and also covers most aspects of childcare and child development which is ideal for both nursery nurse trainees and just all individuals in general.
Hope my comments help and i would recommend you to buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very straight forward and simple to use, 4 Oct 2001
By A Customer
I am studying for my NVQ 3 and have found this book very helpful. It is set out easily and is written in plain english! A definite must!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for Childcare courses, 2 Jun 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Child Care and Education, 5th Edition (Paperback)
This was the second book I bought for my girlfriend when she was studying childcare. This was on the required book reading list and she used it frequently for studying and essays/presentations.

I'm no expert in childcare myself, but having a quick look through it's very nicely presented and easy to digest the important information about child education. It is very in depth though, as many books of this type are. Even if you are not studying and you are a parent, some of the information here is useful and rewarding to know.

A good book and well worth investigating

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with product., 19 Dec 2009
came in good time.

great condition.

was expensive however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
realy pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Child Care and Education, 5th Edition (Paperback)
Very happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Work, 25 May 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Child Care and Education, 5th Edition
Child Care and Education, 5th Edition by Julian Grenier (Paperback - 27 Aug 2010)
29.44