on 9 January 2007
I bought this book in addition to a more in-depth textbook. As Land Law can be quite confusing when you first start a topic I thought it would be useful to have a more simplified textbook to read before tackling the more challenging aspects of the topic.

I used this book constantly throughout my course and whilst it is not in-depth enough to enable you to gain the top marks, it allows you to learn the basics quickly - a bonus for any subject!

If there was one Law topic I would recommend buying a simplified textbook for it would be Land Law as there is a lot of legal jargon you need to understand quickly - Unlocking Land Law has been a massive help!
on 14 February 2010
A must for studying this subject. Any university student will find it a helping hand to grasp the law of land, it fills in some of the gaps or hard to grasp bits of the law courses.
on 20 March 2014
it was a wonderful help along with text book made everything simpler to understand and cases where easier to find
on 9 March 2012
it was very helpful. ordered it and came quite early. ordered it for educational purposes and it is really nice for self-study.
on 6 September 2013
i dont even have the book been waiting for it ages ! i want my money back not happy at all!