Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 August 2013
My partner is Latvian, so I bought this to really help my understanding during dinners with his family. I have to say so far it is excellent. It contains short simple exercises which help stick the words in your head. I definitely recommend buying this version with CD and book as the visual and auditory help your memory.
on 22 October 2013
I have found the pace of this far too fast. I think the grammar is introduced too early and is offputting. Without buying the cd this would be a nightmare and I would not suggest the book on it's own.
on 16 February 2014
This is a very good, informative book with two cd's. It will help you pick up the basics and i think it could be for advanced people also.
on 30 January 2016