Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 June 2006
My daughter was given this book as a birthday present (she's 9). She enjoyed it very much. The story is about a little girl called Ruby who no one seems very interested in. This changes as the story progresses, but not at first for the best as various unscrupulous people try to use her for their own ends. Ruby however finds she's made of tougher stuff than she had thought and prevails in the end to find happiness and love. The book is in comfortable size print for confident and not so confident readers, and their are lots of quaint pictures.
on 7 October 2014
This book is amazing and I suggest that you buy it,it is worth the money! :D
Well done to the great Sally Gardener.
on 14 February 2015
I love this book by Sally Gardner as it has been a great adventure for ruby and deserves a five out of five
on 1 July 2015
Loved by my 10 year old daughter.Read twice in less than a month!
on 18 October 2011
Although I have not listened to this story yet surely for the price you can't go wrong. As I do not live in the UK I have had to send it to a relative who does and it will be brought to me at Xmas. I am sure my 7 year old daughter will like it.