Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 February 2013
Anyone who likes the Deadly 60 series will love this book. i bought it for my daughter, and she loves it. The only reason i didn't give it 5*, was i have a phobia of spiders - even pictures. So, this book just happens to have a few pictures of the big hairy things in it.
on 27 December 2012
I bought this book for a young friend and had a good look through before I handed it over to his mum. Although it is aimed at children I am quite tempted to buy a copy for myself. The author's voice is clearly heard throughout the text, which is written in a friendly, informative, style illustrated with plenty of good quality photographs. It would make a great gift for any child who loves Deadly 60, and should be in every primary school classroom, where I am sure it would be enjoyed by even the most reluctant of readers.
on 3 January 2013
Ordered this for Christmas it arrived earlier than the estimated date and in good condition. It was for my son (9) for a Christmas present he loves it!
on 31 March 2013
A fantastic read ... My 9 year old loved it.
Definately well written and illustrated. Keeps him well informed and a general know it all!
on 13 January 2013
Fab book, Steve Backshall is the best, my daughter has learnt lots of interesting facts whilst reading his books about lovely deadly animals
on 6 January 2013
......... so I am told by my grandson! Travels everywhere with him and takes first place sometimes over the I-Pad so must be good.
on 11 December 2012
Really enjoyed this book with the behind the scenes insight into the series. Steve's is enthusiastic as always. Some nice pictures.
on 6 March 2013
I could not put it down!! Enjoyed every adventure with the crew and was quite sad when I'd finished the book, more please
on 30 December 2012
brilliant for the kids, more time with this than the other presents must be real good, more please if you can
on 21 July 2013
This book has been a huge success with my 9 year old grandson and with his younger brother and his parents.