Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 July 2012
My son Loves it, he loves all the Deadly 60 stuff! Great product informative and always fun! Will make another purchase !
on 6 December 2012
My 9 year old loves the deadly 60 series and really enjoyed this book. Good value for money and great for learning.
on 16 September 2013
We had already bought the big book of the series with glossy pages and beautiful illustrations. This one was disappointing in comparison. It was very small and the pictures seemed like color photocopies of proper pictures. The text was fine, but not as attractive book overall
on 2 January 2013
My 6yr old grand daughter just LOVES it. She was tired of her older brother receiving all the Deadly goodies and wanted something for herself. This little book seemed ideal and she liked it even more than i had hoped.
on 31 March 2014
I bought these books instead of the usual party bag gifts for my sons party. The boys loved them and immediately sat down to work on the quizzes.
on 15 June 2013
I got this Deadly 60 product for my little brother as a Christmas present. He really liked it and it arrived in lots of time before Christmas.
on 29 November 2012
Kids love the tele program so this way they can sit down and read all about it.And keep them quiet.
on 11 June 2013
Very disappointed. Pictures were of poor quality as was the paper. Was expecting real photos but the pictures have been altered to look more like drawings. Sure it must give dimensions of book somewhere but they are really small. Real shame as most of the deadly 60 range of excellent quality.
on 18 May 2015
Steve Backshall is great - I am hoping that thanks to him a whole generation of kids will grow up interested in wildlife and not squeamish about spiders. I took this into my daughter's school for World Book Day and was briefly the most popular parent around.
on 23 October 2015
Another of Steve's great book. Teaching kids while being fun. Brilliant.
Pages have a picture of the animal and a few facts. One or 2 per page so plenty for them to see and enjoy.