4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
A good support resource for my junior reading group. The children loved it - colourful and simply informative.
Published 1 month ago by Lesley

1.0 out of 5 stars What age group is this book intended for?
Published 12 months ago by Helen Stevenson

1.0 out of 5 stars What age group is this book intended for?, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Robin Hood (Paperback)
I've given one star because I loved the illustrations but I found the dialogue confused and aimed at a much higher age group than the pictures indicated. I bought the book because I am taking young Grandchildren to the Robin Hood pantomime and wanted them to know the story. I ended up showing them the pictures but re-writing the words. I was not happy about my choice and would have liked to have seen a sample before purchasing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Nov 2014
This review is from: Robin Hood (Paperback)

Robin Hood
Robin Hood by Richard Brassey (Paperback - 4 April 2013)