5.0 out of 5 stars must have!, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Orthomolecular Medicine for Everyone: Megavitamin Therapeutics for Families and Physicians (Large Print 16pt) (Paperback)
This is a MUST HAVE if you want to do seriously something for your health, even if you dont have big helath issues, and if yes, then the sooner you get to read it the better.
There's almost everything you need to know in it, to keep you helathy and sane- to me it's the book one should have with the Band Aid box at home for the average person.
I have been doing so much research on Health and Suplements for years, I wish I would have had this book sooner.
I also find the bigger letters very comfortable to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars An in-depth view on vitamin and minerals, 11 Nov 2013
I think that most of the modern society (and not so modern) give for granted that our diet has all the nutrients our body needs in order to be healthy but that's considerably away from the truth, especially when we talk about optimal health. This book explain in-depth what really important for our nutritional needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars life saver, 27 Nov 2012
Richard C. Mearns (Aberdeen Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
This should be required reading for all medical practitioners not only the general public. Absolutely excellent. Already purchased several copies for those I care about. Easy to understand and a must have reference book for any household.