on 23 August 2013
My other half adores sloths. This year or his 30th birthday, I adopted a sloth for him named "Ricco" at Twycross Zoo, visited him and got face to face with the little cheeky monkeys. He was over the moon! "Best present ever" So as a follow up present, I bought him a soft toy sloth and this book.
Baring in mind he's 30, he went all gooey for this book. Huge smile on his face throughout!
I read it before he did and was truly touched by each of the sloths backgrounds. It put a huge smile on my face too!
It has now solidified what we want to do for our honeymoon, and that is to work in Costa Rica with the sloths for a week: D
X
on 24 June 2013
This is a beautifully written and produced little book. The implication is that it is aimed at children but, personally, I feel it would be appreciated by anyone, young or old, who loves animals. Gently humorous, it is also very informative about this mysterious yet charming animal, and the plight of the baby sloths who, for whatever reason, find themselves without a mother. You cannot possibly go wrong if you buy "A little book of sloth", whether as a gift or just to bring a smile to your own face and to support baby sloths in need, and the people who care for them.
on 30 April 2013
Got this for my daughter who adores these creatures; its the only book on sloths i could actually find anywhere on the intret. Its a lovely glossy hardback book and i know she will love it!!
on 4 June 2013
this was a gift for my daughter who is a fan of sloths. Lovely pictures,quality book and she loved it.
on 24 August 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend, and had a flick through it before passing it on. The photos of the sloths are adorable, and this is a must-have for sloth-lovers at any age! The writing is easy to read and understand for young children, but teenagers and adults will also appreciate the cute story and lovely photos, especially those of the baby sloths!
on 19 July 2013
I bought this as a present for a friend, he loved it! It is well written and has a good balance of text and images. It is also well informative and interesting!!
on 21 July 2013
Swift delivery. A+
I was meant to give this book to my friend's daughter but I decided to keep it for myself.
Baby sloths are too cute.
on 25 June 2013
If you love Sloths, especially baby ones, you will love this book!! Lots of great photos and good for adults and children alike.
on 6 December 2013
Soooo cute. Not much else to say. Love getting to know all the sloths of the sanctuary by name! Love it!
on 4 January 2014
My girlfriend loves sloths. I bought her this book as a present and she loves it! It's got lovely photos in it and I'd recommend it to anyone who loves sloths. My girlfriend now dreams of going to Costa Rica to visit the Sloth Sanctuary where apparently you can cuddle the sloths...
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse