5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, loved them as a teenager, as an adult they're still great., 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Void: Hex; Shadows; Ghosts (Paperback)
As a teenager I borrowed this from the library again and again (as the Hex trilogy) and when it went out of print I scoured charity shops until I could find a copy. It's an amazing trilogy, with a really inventive vision of dystopian London with an array of wonderful characters a great, action-packed plot. I think I'll be buying this to replace my tattered editions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 24 Jan 2012
N. Buckley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Void: Hex; Shadows; Ghosts (Paperback)
I brought this book to replace the three copies of Rhiannon Lassiter's Hex series I had. They needed replacing as I had read them so much they were more than a bit worn. The Hex trilogy is about a brother and sister, trying to find their sister, and then freedom, in a dystopian future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a replacement!, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Void: Hex; Shadows; Ghosts (Paperback)
I keep coming back to Hex, even after first reading it in 1998 for a school book quiz. It has just forever stuck with me. Finally gave in and have replaced my battered old copies with a shiny new all in one. Can not wait to start Raven and the gangs adventure all over again! Teen fiction or not, Lassiter writes for everyone to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book., 10 July 2012
This review is from: Void: Hex; Shadows; Ghosts (Paperback)
Read these books when i was like 13-14 originally, then lost them and couldn't find them anywhere..
Finally got them again last week, absolutely awesome books, for all ages..
Raven is a legend.. so is Rhiannon :)

Devlin

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Books, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: Void: Hex; Shadows; Ghosts (Paperback)
I've loved these books since I first read them, in my school library, probably nearly 10 years ago. As they went out of print some time ago, I've been eager for many years to purchase my own copies, and was delighted when the Void compilation was brought out.

This is a book I'd recommend to absolutely anyone, it's a completely addictive story with a foreboding moralistic edge.

Void: Hex; Shadows; Ghosts
Void: Hex; Shadows; Ghosts by Rhiannon Lassiter (Paperback - 15 Nov 2011)
5.94