5.0 out of 5 stars The Busy Little Squirrel, 16 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Busy Little Squirrel (Classic Board Books) (Board book)
Arrived quickly and in great condition. My three year old loves the story and the illustration - she particularly enjoyed watching what the squirrel in the background was doing. A nice way to explore seasons and woodland animals. My only gripe is that I thought squirrels buried things in the Autumn, but this book just shows the squirrel taking things back to his nest to store for the Winter. Also, we read that squirrels use their tails as a blanket to keep themselves warm when hibernating. It would have been nice if the illustrations included this.

5.0 out of 5 stars every oddler in london should have one, 24 Jun 2014
My little boy just loves the squirrels in the park and when I got this book he was so excited and wants to read it several times a day. He is only 20 months, but this book takes a little bit of the park every where we go. Very nicely illustrated and an added bonus is there is a second small squirrel on every page (my boy noticed it!) which makes it fun to find every time. With London being so full of these wonderful creatures - I think every London toddler should have this book. Simple text, the squirrel sees different animals throughout the book. A great read.

The Busy Little Squirrel (Classic Board Books)
The Busy Little Squirrel (Classic Board Books) by Nancy Tafuri (Board book - 3 Aug 2010)
4.79