5.0 out of 5 stars Love Anthony
I have always enjoyed anthony robbins especially his book "awaken the giant within". If like me you work on motivation and grow on it, this CD set is a must have.
Published 15 months ago by lizzie

3.0 out of 5 stars but quite frankly i found the relentless 'SAY HI'at the end of every statement a little tedious to say the least
I would have rated this higher,but quite frankly i found the relentless 'SAY HI'at the end of every statement a little tedious to say the least.
Maybe us Brits are little more resersved from our from from across the pond.
Published 3 months ago by goldie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Anthony, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Power to Shape Your Destiny!: 7 Strategies for Massive Results (Audio CD)
It feels like you are at one of his presentations. I listened to CD 1 the day it arrived after l came back from work feeling tired, grumpy and defeated. By the time l went to bed l was motivated and had done quite a bit around the house. The next day l was able for the first time to do a 5km run and enjoyed it.
I am now trying to get it loaded onto my phone so l can use it in the gym and other parts of my life. Anthony is a great speaker, easy to understand and explains things well. Very good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Anthony Robbins is an inspiration, 4 July 2013
Anthony Robbins is an inspiration in every way. I love his work, and the results that I achieve when put in action his strategies, are incredible indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I live it, love and am so glad I bought it!, 11 May 2013
I've been a long time subscriber to the energetic, passionate, courageous messaging of Tony Robbins. I owe a lot of my success to his strategies and it's not just the same information begin shared over and over again and rebranded. This series has already taught me some new tools in rising to a whole new level, and it came at the right time. I look forward to the day when I can attend one of his seminars in person, but until then, these are an effective substitute! If you want to get to your next level of you....i.e. you, only better... try this-it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Feb 2013
This is a really upbeat and easy to listen to set of cds. Highly though provoking and challenging. If you need inspiration in your life, this could be for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Anthony Robbins CDs, 12 Jun 2013
These are good driving material, I find them easy to listen to and they are definately worth the small investment

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 times!!!, 3 July 2012
I have owned this for a month and have listed to it this many times. It is simple and focused but the things that we do make us who we are. Get into your own head and stop hanging around with people you have to dumb yourself down for. Get excited and make things happen! Thanks big Tony.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014
The Best advise anyone could give. great!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 5 Jun 2014
I could listen to him talk all day in fact I have. Anthony Robbins helps you question yourself and really hear the authentic you that normally in your everyday lives miss. I have made changes for the better because of the cd and my own work on myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MA ZING, 26 May 2014
There is not enough space allocated for me to give full review of all the fantastic things I've taken away from this. Its just BRILLIANT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very inspirational. Lots of thinking points and a lot ..., 29 Aug 2014
very inspirational. Lots of thinking points and a lot of prompting to action. I will use this a lot in life.

The Power to Shape Your Destiny!: 7 Strategies for Massive Results