Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 November 2011
No question, this is Stephen Covey's latest and greatest tome. Please read it cover-to-cover, then re-read, finally put it into practice.

I loved the author's 'Teach to Learn' summary at the end of each chapter, encouraging the reader to learn from this book by teaching it to someone else.

Branding the book as 'the supreme opportunity of our time' is no exaggeration. I found practical applications in business, at home, in society - in fact everywhere.

Finally, you might also want to read The Opposable Mind - How Successful Leaders Win Through Integrative Thinking, by Roger Martin, where I first came across 'The 3rd Way' concept.
on 3 May 2012
This is a stunning book that takes your breath away.

whilst it's in fact just a much more in depth analysis (with GREAT examples) of Habits 4,5, and 6 of the 7 Habits, it puts it into a simple, powerful, easy to understand and apply format, and breaks it up into different situations.

If only we could get this taught in every school, workplace, and particularly to the unemployed and disempowered people in our society, our society would be a totally different place.

Buy it, read it, keep reading it, but it for your friends and colleagues and encourage them to do the same.

Looking forward to Sean Covey releasing a version for teenagers!
Even though I bought the "7 habits of highly effective people" I gave it to my daughter and never got to read it. When I came across this book, I knew I had to buy it. It's like that proverb "When the pupil is ready, the Master will appear"
on 27 June 2013
Wonderful book definitely I would rec. to all humans that need to solve daily issues in their life. The 3rd alternative "bring" knowledge and constructive thought to be apply in our routine...
on 31 August 2013
A development of The magnificent 7 . Enhanced your thinking and is a principle I use a lot in coaching as well as in my own life
on 12 July 2013
It is an excellent and well researched book written in the usual Stephen Covey life changing fashion. I recommend it.
on 11 April 2014
I like this and many of Stephen Covey's work. This is valuable but I find I need time to absorb and reflect.
on 26 October 2015
Wonderful. The ideas in this book could solve any problem - we just need people to be willing...
on 1 October 2015
Great common sense from a guy sadly missed in the world of principle management!
on 6 December 2015