on 11 October 2007
Although the age guide says 4-8, I was reading this to my 2 year old for a long time. This book is simple and straight to the point. I read it once or twice to my son and he went off to talk about his five senses and what they could all do. This is yet another great title from the Let's Read and Find Out series.
on 29 August 2003
A great book for introducing all five senses to young children in a clear way. Links very well to the QCA KS1 national scheme of work for science as an introduction to the ourselves topic.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2016
Great book the children loved me reading it to them during the topic, it is written so they can understand easily.
I read it to 3-4 years olds but would suit older children too
on 12 December 2013
Lovely simple yet informative text. Simple yet effective. Used this for mixed R/year 1 class for topic on senses. Would recommend
on 23 September 2014
children love it. illustration and text are great
on 4 February 2015
Arrived eventually and condition disappointing
on 8 June 2015
Using the book at the nursery