5.0 out of 5 stars good so far!
I have not finished the book yet. So can only comment on what I have read so far. I find the book easy reading and John writes like he is there saying it to you! Very interesting and thought provoking,with some of John's humour along the way! I think my psychic intuition will be much more enhanced by the end of this book.
Published on 16 Aug. 2011 by Jac

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not Walk the Talk.
Published 2 months ago by Yogini Star

5.0 out of 5 stars good so far!, 16 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 15 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Infinite Quest (Hardcover)
As a developing medium and admirer of John Edwards work, i was drawn to purchase the audio book of Infinite Quest. John communicates in a no nonsense way that really doesnt leave any room for misunderstanding. If you are developing or interesting in developing your mediumship then you HAVE to get this book. Would recommend the audio book too, which is narrated by John.

I`d give this 10 stars if i could.

Thank you JOhn for providing us all with your invaluable wisdom.

Dont hesitate, Buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reliable effcient service, 25 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Infinite Quest (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my son after seeing John Edward in action on tv. I thought he was brilliant, genuine, and believable, he didn't waver from what he said unlike other mediums who try and turn something round by clutching at straws, he was determined in what he said! And the people he spoke to, thought him spot on about their loved ones that he said came through to him! But I do hope to read it when my son has read it...
Seller recommended, fast reliable efficient service. Would use again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 18 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Infinite Quest (Hardcover)
John Edward is in my opinion one of the best authors concerning mediumship. He is honest, straight-forward, shares many techniques and examples, shares a lot of his own personal experiences and is even funny at times. I liked this book a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Infinite Quest (Hardcover)
Well written you can hear John Edwards voice as you read his book, it's amazing could'nt put it down. Well worth a read, even if you
don't want to put it into practice, it makes you think.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 22 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Infinite Quest (Hardcover)
This is different than what I expected but a great read for someone who is looking to better themselves. Thought provoking and inspiring one to look at their life from the outside in.
I was happy to read this book and learn more about myself and the people around me in the process. John writes the book as if he was sitting next to you having a chat. I like this kind of writing as it makes me want to continue reading.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not Walk the Talk., 14 April 2015
I think John Edward needs to listen to this CD himself. He goes on about the 'Inner Monster' and how you should not succumb to it. Yet he succumbs to his. There is some really lovely bits to this CD, but then he ruins it all by becoming rather egotistical, and denigrating other psychics. If you have enough confidence in yourself, you do not have to say bad things about someone else. When a client tells you someone else has said something awful to them, you have no idea of the context that conversations took place in. You also have no idea what the other person really said! After being a counsellor for many years, I learned that clients do not listen to what you say, but hear what They want to hear! So if someone comes to me complaining about another counsellor, and acknowledge it, but also remember, that I was not there, and do not really know the context of the whole conversation. Unfortunately I do feel that Mr Edward is rather Faux - he doesn't walk the talk.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD READ, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Infinite Quest (Hardcover)
anything by John Edward is of interest to me...........anyone who has not read anything by John should have an open mind and enjoy..........

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinite Quest John Edward, 1 Jun. 2011
Jean (Belfast, N/Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infinite Quest (Hardcover)
A Great book to read, I am not much of a reader but this book
held my interest, any one interested in spiritulism will find this
book intriguing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A spiritual journey, 5 Dec. 2012
Mrs. W. J. Colvin (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infinite Quest (Hardcover)
i bought this for my friend who is interested in the Afterlife,John Edwards is very clear thinking and comes across as a genuine good person,He has very special gifts which he shares with the peeople who are interested in his work,Both my friend and myself discuss his work and it gives us food for thought.
Very readable .