4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
Excellent Book Kept me quiet for hours. would definitely recommend it even if you're not a fan of hiphop or mobb Deep.
Published on 16 July 2011 by Infamous1

3.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing in parts, deluded in others
Published on 3 Oct. 2011 by Bigs

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 16 July 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing in parts, deluded in others, 3 Oct. 2011
I have always found Prodigy and Nas to be a contradiction. Both rappers seem to be very wise, very thoughtful and intelligent but both are capable of mind numbing stupidity and that has stopped me being a fully fledged fan. I think this book has very interesting stories about others (a number of which are on the internet via interviews). As with most biographies, the early part tries to give you an insight into him and his early life. I found this boring but when he get's into the parts where he and Havoc joined forces, it's almost impossible to put the book down. Someone getting shot for eating someone elses chicken wing has to go down as the most ignorant thing I've ever read.

While the subject matter is intriguing, there is an issue with structure. "P" goes forward, then back, then forward again. He's suddenly just drop something in. I will say this book is MILES better than the awful movie he put out, Murda Muzik, but it is very amateurish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 May 2014
This really helps you to get into the mind of one half of Mobb Deep and was a very interesting read.

Could understand why someone who isnt a fan would not enjoy this but I thought it was very interesting, if a bit far fetched at
occasional times.

Still a must have for any Mobb fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Infamous Life, 15 May 2014
Not a fan of Mobb Deep so I wasn't really expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised it was really good Prodigy surprised me with this one worth the money I would recommend this to Mobb Deep Fans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 22 Mar. 2013
I found this book boring to read didn't like the way it was written and found the story not at all interesting

My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy
My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy by Laura Checkoway (Audio Cassette - 19 April 2011)
Used & New from: £79.67