4.0 out of 5 stars Pragmatic and straight forward Content strategist book, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Web Content Strategist's Bible: The Complete Guide To A New And Lucrative Career For Writers Of All Kinds (Paperback)
I’ve just got "The Web Content Strategist' Bible". It’s shorter but instantly digestible and great if you're just starting on the job or looking to impress your boss. Great examples, plenty of templates and directives..
I’m impressed with Richard's positivism, aptitude and flexibility to change, however, as a professional I'd like to see bit more so I could learn further and even compare with what I already know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, Concise, Comprehensive, 30 Oct. 2013
I am just starting out in the world of Web Content Strategy. This book arrived in the morning and I started reading it, two hours later I had finished and feel much more confident about what my role entails and what I need to focus on in my new career.
I highly recommend this book and will be constantly referring back to it.
It is now my work 'Bible'!

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice short primer, 4 Mar. 2014
K. Wright (Edinburgh, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
If you're already working in content strategy, this is a good check-list and sense check. If you're new to the discipline, this will get you up and running with no time wasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 16 Dec. 2010
I've found this book very useful. It's concise and focused on practical workflows, including templates and interesting examples.
A must have for Web Content subject.
Good reading, recommended.