5.0 out of 5 stars Learn to teach yourself tarot
If you are considering the purchase of this book then hesitate no longer, as it is guaranteed to enlighten, fascinate and excite you as you follow Dusty's exercises, games and practice techniques.His previous work - The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot - Ever - leads you carefully up to a stage where you are ready for this new book however, if you don't yet have a copy of that...
Published 20 months ago by Brian Sapseid

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing
Sorry, but the best thing about this book is the cover. Inside I found the contents to be stultifying and the interpretations lacking accuracy and vision. To be called 'advanced' or 'secret', I feel is more of a marketing facet than a descriptive one.
Published 15 months ago by A. J. Reeve

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous book after easiest way to earn the tarot - ever, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Advanced Tarot Secrets: Volume 2 (Aphrodite's Book of Secrets) (Paperback)
The ATS it's a very good book to keep building the skills after studying the easiest way to learn the Tarot-ever. I didn't get surprised with the book BECAUSE I had private lessons with Dusty himself, and in this book I found a summary or the pillars of what he teaches in private. But if you have not that opportunity, this two books will serve you well. With Dusty you learn the things as they are, down to earth, with no strange superstitions. I don't recommend other Author.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must have book!!!, 30 Jan. 2015
In this book, Dusty White goes even deeper in the exploration of the Tarot realms by teaching more games, powerful techniques and spreads taught nowhere else which will help you to get multiple layers of meanings from the cards and distinguish yourself from the other tarot readers!!!
His teaching and writing method is very clear and nothing is left out. His books are simply the best books I have ever read about the Tarot!
To my view, Dusty revolutionizes the public perception about the Tarot and the whole concept of the « Law of Attraction ». He is revealing the real secrets about this Law and teaches how to manifest what you want in your life, which is simply awesome!
I don’t think you need to buy more than his 2 books and a deck of cards (preferably the Ryder-Waite) as his method and techniques are simply amazing and unique!!!! If you put the time to learn and practice, be assured that with the Tarot as such a powerful tool in your hands you can get far way in your life and really make a difference in the Tarot industry.
I highly recommend this book. It deserves more than 5 Stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is the master, 19 Nov. 2013
M. Mee-bishop - See all my reviews
This book teaches you what the others either leave out or don't know, If you want to improve your knowledge of the Tarot or become a professional reader, this book is a must. Easy to understand, with fantastic techniques to enhance you ability. Get this book now....!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Magic!, 26 Mar. 2015
‘The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot … Ever’ is a hard act to follow, but ATS certainly does not disappoint!

You will find more new techniques, games and exercises to develop and build your skills and intuition. If you are willing to put in the time and effort required, Dusty will not only guide you in taking your Tarot practice to new heights, but will show you the path to manifesting what you really need and want in your future. Dusty is an amazing teacher who writes, as he speaks, in his own inimitable style! I’m reading ATS for the third time – there is another ‘light bulb’ moment each time I read it!

This book is pure magic in more ways than one!

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative, 20 Mar. 2014
I have only flicked through this book because I'm still on the first one, but I know it will be brilliant, the same as all of Dusty's stuff, I will review when I get into the book properly

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Dusty!, 15 Mar. 2015
Having read and practised the exercises in Dusty's last book, The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot - EVER, I wondered how another book on tarot could deliver anymore that would be of use to me. I'm pleased I purchased this follow on book because it can deliver lots more that is of use to me. It is great. There are load of games to play, but more than that, Dusty gives some very interesting uses for tarot that I didn't even know existed. There are fun exercises but also very deep exercises which will give you a unique bond with your tarot cards. Another fabulous book from the House of White, thank you Dusty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 31 May 2014
C. New - See all my reviews
I'm glad I got this shortly after I bought Dusty's other tarot book! These 2 books are the only ones you need if you want to learn tarot... I just happen to be a bibliophile and collect books like candy so it definitely won't be my last purchase, but I always have both books close by and read through them every... single... day... literally. The information in this book is invaluable and definitely worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great follow on from Volume 1, 23 Mar. 2015
My only criticism of this book is why is this and volume 1 not available on Kindle? They are both my go to Tarot books for learning and revision, and the ones I always recommend, from hundreds of other tarot books on my shelves.

5.0 out of 5 stars came as seller described ~ BRILLIANT, 10 Oct. 2013
at a quick galnce it is what I ordered and i will be able to further my profession in this field

4.0 out of 5 stars a great add to every tarot library, 15 Aug. 2014
Not as revealing as it claims to be, but a great add to every tarot library out there, specially if you like the way the first volume was written.

Advanced Tarot Secrets: Volume 2 (Aphrodite's Book of Secrets)