5.0 out of 5 stars Learn to teach yourself tarot
Published 10 months ago by Brian Sapseid

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing
Sorry, but the best thing about this book is the cover. Inside I found the contents to be stultifying and the interpretations lacking accuracy and vision. To be called 'advanced' or 'secret', I feel is more of a marketing facet than a descriptive one.
Published 5 months ago by A. J. Reeve

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn to teach yourself tarot, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Advanced Tarot Secrets: 2 (Aphrodite's Book of Secrets) (Paperback)
If you are considering the purchase of this book then hesitate no longer, as it is guaranteed to enlighten, fascinate and excite you as you follow Dusty's exercises, games and practice techniques.His previous work - The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot - Ever - leads you carefully up to a stage where you are ready for this new book however, if you don't yet have a copy of that marvelous scribe, this work can easily stand alone without shame. This new work is well written, illustrated and structured in a way to help you along your Tarot Journey. It has numerous examples that clearly illustrate how to use what he is teaching you whilst undertaking the various exercises that are worth their weight in gold. Dusty makes it fun and so interesting that you can't wait to reach the next section and you will not even realise that you are being carefully trained to absorb priceless information which will change the way you see the cards. More than anything Dusty teaches you to teach yourself and that's what makes it so very different. This is a book about learning to understand the deeper elements of tarot and, whatever stage you are at in your tarot journey, you will find this book priceless. Thank you Dusty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will change the way you look at the Tarot forever!!, 3 Sep 2013
Advanced Tarot Secrets is the follow on and companion to the Easiest Way to Learn Tarot. Written in Dusty's unique style, if you read the book, do the exercises and PRACTISE you will never look at the Tarot in the same way again. This book shows you how the Tarot can be used as so much more than a divinatory tool. You will need a good grasp of the Tarot and how to use the cards before practising the techniques in this book (read the Easiest way to learn Tarot ever). All the exercises are designed to strengthen your intuitive relationship with the cards, and like anything in life the more you put in effort wise, the more you'll get out. From personal experience of studying with Dusty, and the practise that I have put in, my readings have gone from mediocre to so much more. I cannot recommend this book enough, it is no exaggeration when I say it will change your relationship with the Tarot forever!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from the House of White, 1 Nov 2013
Dusty, you've done it again with this book which is will take a tarot reader to the next level. Filled with Dusty's warmth and pragmatism, this is a fantastic sequel to "The easiest way to learn the Tarot-Ever". This book will support and guide the reader to achieve much more than becoming a more accurate and professional Tarot Reader it will help you boost your creativity, manifest a chosen future, solve problems and much more. If the only thing stopping you getting this book is money then do a public service and order it through the library system. You can then read the book and manifest your own copy (It will come naturally through real sources such as Amazon maybe even as a gift from a friend or family member. A Quote from the back "The skills...can be applied to any industry". The proof of the pudding is in the eating and then I reckon you too will be thanking Dusty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dusty does it again!, 1 Nov 2013
Another wonderful book from The House of White packed with helpful exercises, fun games, and the usual pragmatism that makes for thorough teaching and sold progress. He also expands on a variety of creative and diverse uses of the tarot which will take one's practice to the next level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant so far, 22 Oct 2013
I haven't quite finished this book yet. I say finished which is the wrong term to use of course, as this book will be read over and over and delved into a million times and more.

I love Dusty's work and have his last book too, which is another brilliant helpful way to learn, The Easiest Way as it says in the title, and is true to it's word.

I could have had this book (ATS) for free, as Dusty had offered some who gave first reviews on his last book a free copy of this one. I'm afraid I couldn't wait on it coming from America....I wanted the book....and NOW!!!! lol!!

Anyway I've got it, and as usual Dusty explains everything in beautiful, simple terms. He even uses little scenario's with the cards speaking to each other as a kind of aid memoire. He does this to great use in the last book too.

This book, as the title suggests is more advanced, but still in an easy style which is understandable to all who have dipped into the wonderous world of Tarot. It's full of games and exercises to help you get even more in depth information from your spreads. Information. so often missed by a lot of readers.

Dusty also wanders a little down the path of astrology and astrological associations in this book, though not too much. Just enough to let you get the idea. I do believe there will be another book to cover this subject in the pipeline at some point.

Anyway, loads to do in this book, I don't want to go into too much detail and waste it for you....... If you love everything Tarot you'll love Dusty's work on youtube and in his books.........Buy this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait!, 17 Aug 2013
After reading Dusty White's previous book The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot - EVER. I was really looking forward to receiving this book and I was not disappointed! The book is well worth the cover price.
I have had this book for about a week and have barely scratched the surface of what there is to learn from this book. This book is not for beginners and leads on from where the previous book finished.
If you have his previous book you will love this one too, if you haven't but are intermediate level or above you will find plenty of food for thought. I have many Tarot books but this has quickly become one of my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for advanced Tarot readers, 14 April 2014
Thanks the author for really in-depth information about prognostication and manifestation with Tarot. I've been studying Tarot unsuccessfully for ten years, I even burned my first tarot deck ant threw away some Tarot books. ATS - is the only one book I can sleep with ant take with me everywhere :) Now everything is clear and easy for me :) I truly recommend to read "The easiest way to learn the Tarot - Ever!" by Dusty White first, because "ATS" is an advanced level, don't repeat my mistakes :) Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative, 20 Mar 2014
I have only flicked through this book because I'm still on the first one, but I know it will be brilliant, the same as all of Dusty's stuff, I will review when I get into the book properly

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide, 10 Feb 2014
If you want to enhance your existing tarot skills, this is the book. It has been said that you really learn to drive after you have passed your driving test. For me, completing ' The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot Ever ' was passing my test. With 'Advanced Tarot Secrets' Dusty White demonstrates how to really use your tarot skills. The thing I really like is that he does it in the fast lane! I have other tarot books and they provide valuable information. However, I always feel as if I am coming out of the fast lane when I read them. I know exactly where I want to go with my tarot skills. 'Advanced Tarot Secrets' avoids the congestion in getting me there safely.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous book after easiest way to earn the tarot - ever, 4 Jan 2014
The ATS it's a very good book to keep building the skills after studying the easiest way to learn the Tarot-ever. I didn't get surprised with the book BECAUSE I had private lessons with Dusty himself, and in this book I found a summary or the pillars of what he teaches in private. But if you have not that opportunity, this two books will serve you well. With Dusty you learn the things as they are, down to earth, with no strange superstitions. I don't recommend other Author.

Advanced Tarot Secrets: 2 (Aphrodite's Book of Secrets)
Advanced Tarot Secrets: 2 (Aphrodite's Book of Secrets) by Dusty White (Paperback - 6 Aug 2013)
11.86