on 18 March 2012
I love this book! It gives you cute questions to fill in about your loved one and free space to write an doodle thoughts an feelings. The papers excellent quality,I write in it using fountain pen an it doesn't smudge or soak through to the next page! Top quality product,would highly recommend to anyone!
on 7 March 2013
I purchased this as a suprise gift for my partner on Valentines Day. I decided I would fill most of the book out by myself as a lot of the questions are asking for "Your" opinion. There are a lot of questions however that ask for answers from the two of you as a couple such as your Favorite things to do together, Movies, Music etc... So I left these as a fun task to do together once I had given him the book.

He absolutely loved the journal, he enjoyed reading all my answers and hearing my thoughts and feelings. He was really enthusiastic about filling the missing bits out together too, which was great!

There is lots of space for pictures and notes etc and a little envelope incorporated into the book at the back to store any aditional photos, notes, tickets or other sentimental things you have gathered during your time together.

Once completed, this is a great keepsake to look back on throughout the years and reminice on memories.

Although I think written by an American, I wouldn't at all say you can tell apart from one question "Best thing we've given eachother for under $5" - I simply crossed out the dollar sign with a pound sign... No biggie.

The book is beautifully made, with a little ribbon inside as a page marker and the paper is lovely quality to write on.

Overall I love this journal, I am glad I bought it and I would recommend fully to others.
on 14 February 2015
This book is beautiful. I bought it for my partner and he loved it. It takes alot of filling out but worth it. It bought tears to my eyes and laughter when doing it. Perfect for couples. Great quality, lovely design and nice words inside. Brilliant and very romantic. <3
on 31 March 2016
Just received this today in post, it's a small gift to my husband on our first wedding anniversary , and I must say this book is much better than expected.

The questions in the book are very thought out and majority of the questions in the later chapters are things which I never really asked myself before , so it's defiantly a deep meaningful book,
It's a brilliant idea, and I think every serious couple at some point in their marriage or time together should keep a copy of this .

In terms of design and layout, again it's beautifully presented in a chronological order , the cover itself gives it a warm feeling, I love the idea of having a sort of summery section at the end of each chapter and a page to stick notes or personal photos in. The pocket on the last page is also a very useful .

Overall a very good book, a must buy and a must keep.

In
on 25 February 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend but when it arrived I felt like keeping it for myself. A great gift to give to a couple for their anniversary or for your partner. Quick delivery even though it came from the US.
on 1 October 2013
Lovely present, really romantic captures your best moments in a relationship. Gives you space to add pictures, thoughts or to just doodle. Can do it together as a couple. Pages are nicely designed
on 20 February 2016
The book is neatly structured and arrived rather quickly in good packaging. The item itself was in crisp condition and is not heavy handed.

Inside the questions are varied and thought provoking. I worked through it with my girlfriend and we were overjoyed by the memories some sections triggered. The book really takes you back and reminds you why you fell in love to begin with.

With plenty to write and enough space for personal photos and memorabilia, this couples journal will serve as a wonderful means of reading your love story back in years to come whenever you are feeling down!
on 17 February 2014
bought for my husband and it took me ages to fill it in, made me think back over the many years together and I think it made me realise just how much I do love him. I would recommend this even if you never end up giving it away, I did give it him and even he had a tear in his eye.
on 13 July 2015
A lovely personal gift to a loved-one. Also great as an engagement or wedding gift. Very elegant look. would highly recommend
on 11 January 2015
I was unsure about buying this product so I read the reviews. What a load of rubbish. This was delivered quickly and had no spelling errors unlike some idiot had claimed. The "reel life" section is in reference to your love life being like a movie. It is not all American language either. It was a fantastic gift for our anniversary. I had just as much fun filling it in as my partner did reading it. It helps you remember all the good times.