on 10 February 2014
I am so pleased with this, it really is like a little memory book for you and your partner. Some questions are a bit silly to be honest and I think you need to have been with your partner for more than a year to answer questions. If you are just starting out in a relationship I think this is a great way to document memories and photo's etc!

Have bought it as a valentines present and imagine it to go down very well!
on 24 April 2013
I like this book, it's good if you can find the time and write in it together and are open minded. Some of the questions bring back memories and some make you really think,
on 14 April 2013
This made an excellent valentines gift for my boyfriend. I never do soppy things, so it was great to tell him how much he means to me through this book. It has loads and loads of headings for you to write under, and specific questions that really make you think and remember great relationship moments.

When finished, it was very moving and touching to read it through. One of those things you keep for a lifetime.
on 16 October 2015
I bought this as an anniversary gift to my partner it's more than I expected. Though there was a lot to fill out it was amazing. Some parts we have to fill in together or for him to see what he thinks...ahh I could go on but it's worth it! And something to read back on and add too. Also has bits for photos/notes and a envolope like part at back I out letter my partner wrote to me for keep sake. Love, love, love xx
on 12 May 2015
Would recommend to anyone, something you can give as a present or both fill out together. Very good quality.
on 29 November 2015
Been with my other half for 11 years so plenty of memories & life changing events have happened in that time - I wanted a book I could document them all down in but I don't feel I've found it in this. It's some what repetitive & fairly Americanised. I also found some of the questions just didn't bare any relevance. Otherwise, good quality book. The pages are thick enough to use an inky pen. Pretty design.
on 20 May 2015
I bought this as a birthday gift for my other half, who has joined the military. I filled in every other question, up to half way through the book, leaving space for both of us to fill in over time. He was delighted and it's a very nice gift, no matter how old or how long you've been together. He can pick it up and no matter where in the world he may be, have an instant smile on his face :)
on 5 June 2014
This gift was something I contemplated buying for a whole wondering my partner would like it as they are not the romantic type however I chose to get it, and you should too!! It's not too 'soppy' or too 'romantic' it was fun and made us think of some memories we have together and more than anything it's something sentimental that you can look back on, great gift with a great price.
on 30 November 2014
I brought this journal for my partner for christmas it is the most beautiful thing ever, I still haven't finished it all. Its full of romantic questions for you to reminisce together, theres places for photos and at the end theres a pocket for you to store old memorable things photos receipts ect..
I think this is going to be one of the best christmas gifts I have got him!
on 17 March 2015
I bought this for my partner for valentines day. It was amazing. You need time to fill it in as there's a lot to it but it's private and personal and I filled about 70% out and then left some for my partner to fill out and some to fill our together. I wanted to give him something so that when he felt low he could remind himself just how much he's loved and remember good times.