5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute
I like this book, it's good if you can find the time and write in it together and are open minded. Some of the questions bring back memories and some make you really think,
Published 19 months ago by Amy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it looks...
Considering how much it was I don't think it's worth paying for. Some of the language in the book were American used terms which was not described as being in the book, by the seller. Some questions were the same just worded in a slightly different way. This makes it difficult to answer as you are pretty much writing the same thing. However the quality and design are good.
Published 2 months ago by Steph

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 24 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
I purchased this as a suprise gift for my partner on Valentines Day. I decided I would fill most of the book out by myself as a lot of the questions are asking for "Your" opinion. There are a lot of questions however that ask for answers from the two of you as a couple such as your Favorite things to do together, Movies, Music etc... So I left these as a fun task to do together once I had given him the book.

He absolutely loved the journal, he enjoyed reading all my answers and hearing my thoughts and feelings. He was really enthusiastic about filling the missing bits out together too, which was great!

There is lots of space for pictures and notes etc and a little envelope incorporated into the book at the back to store any aditional photos, notes, tickets or other sentimental things you have gathered during your time together.

Once completed, this is a great keepsake to look back on throughout the years and reminice on memories.

Although I think written by an American, I wouldn't at all say you can tell apart from one question "Best thing we've given eachother for under $5" - I simply crossed out the dollar sign with a pound sign... No biggie.

The book is beautifully made, with a little ribbon inside as a page marker and the paper is lovely quality to write on.

Overall I love this journal, I am glad I bought it and I would recommend fully to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars so awesome, 18 Mar 2012
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
I love this book! It gives you cute questions to fill in about your loved one and free space to write an doodle thoughts an feelings. The papers excellent quality,I write in it using fountain pen an it doesn't smudge or soak through to the next page! Top quality product,would highly recommend to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy romance for those who struggle., 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
A lovely idea for a romantic present but be prepared there are a LOT of pages and categories. If your like me and don't remember half of it you may spend the next few weeks trying to be inconspicuous in getting the information out of your partner!!! It is a lovely book to keep of any relationship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for the boyfriend, 27 Feb 2014
J. Addison (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
Bought this as a valentines gift and spent hours and hours filling it in; thought I had really got chosen a unique gift (for a change). Really enjoyed thinking about our relationship and what was important etc. Even good to leave some areas blank so we could complete them together (stuff like what the future holds etc)
Imagine our utter hysteria and delight when he presented me with the exact same journal; also on Valentines day!! Oh how we laughed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
I bought this for my boyfriend but when it arrived I felt like keeping it for myself. A great gift to give to a couple for their anniversary or for your partner. Quick delivery even though it came from the US.

5.0 out of 5 stars makes you think, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
bought for my husband and it took me ages to fill it in, made me think back over the many years together and I think it made me realise just how much I do love him. I would recommend this even if you never end up giving it away, I did give it him and even he had a tear in his eye.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely romantic book, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
Lovely present, really romantic captures your best moments in a relationship. Gives you space to add pictures, thoughts or to just doodle. Can do it together as a couple. Pages are nicely designed

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little book, 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
A great little gift. I bought it and me and my partner are currently taking it in turns to fill it in. It is a very one sided book, but you can make it work as a collaboration project. It's incredibly sweet, has a wonderful design and enough space to jot everything down.
It also has a pouch on the back cover so you can store little things - personally we have filled it with tickets from events and travel.

It is best for couples who have been together quite a while, as some of the questions can only be answered after a prolonged period. But, that shouldn't put you off it, as it has an awful lot to offer everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for long relationship couples to do together!, 24 Nov 2014
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
Sweet, memorable and romantic! Nice design, plenty of quirky and cute little sections and questions. You definitely need to of been with your partner for long as the questions are detailed and personal to a long relationship. Something for committed couples who like to be romantic and make memories together! Lovely piece, would recommend for committed couples in a long relationship.

Why I Love You: A Journal of Us
Why I Love You: A Journal of Us by Suzanne Zenkel (Hardcover - 15 April 2012)