5.0 out of 5 stars so awesome
I love this book! It gives you cute questions to fill in about your loved one and free space to write an doodle thoughts an feelings. The papers excellent quality,I write in it using fountain pen an it doesn't smudge or soak through to the next page! Top quality product,would highly recommend to anyone!
Published on 18 Mar. 2012 by chrissy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it looks...
Considering how much it was I don't think it's worth paying for. Some of the language in the book were American used terms which was not described as being in the book, by the seller. Some questions were the same just worded in a slightly different way. This makes it difficult to answer as you are pretty much writing the same thing. However the quality and design are good.
Published 7 months ago by Steph

5.0 out of 5 stars so awesome, 18 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend as a romantic gift for any occasion, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
Bought this as a Christmas stocking filler for my girlfriend. I was impressed with the quality of the book. It has a good hardback cover and the paper is a good weight. Content-wise, I was expecting less, but, there's loads of questions to fill and a few pages for glueing in some photos and/or sentimental things like ticket stubs, etc. My girlfriend loved the gift and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something romantic to give as a gift for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
I purchased this as a suprise gift for my partner on Valentines Day. I decided I would fill most of the book out by myself as a lot of the questions are asking for "Your" opinion. There are a lot of questions however that ask for answers from the two of you as a couple such as your Favorite things to do together, Movies, Music etc... So I left these as a fun task to do together once I had given him the book.

He absolutely loved the journal, he enjoyed reading all my answers and hearing my thoughts and feelings. He was really enthusiastic about filling the missing bits out together too, which was great!

There is lots of space for pictures and notes etc and a little envelope incorporated into the book at the back to store any aditional photos, notes, tickets or other sentimental things you have gathered during your time together.

Once completed, this is a great keepsake to look back on throughout the years and reminice on memories.

Although I think written by an American, I wouldn't at all say you can tell apart from one question "Best thing we've given eachother for under $5" - I simply crossed out the dollar sign with a pound sign... No biggie.

The book is beautifully made, with a little ribbon inside as a page marker and the paper is lovely quality to write on.

Overall I love this journal, I am glad I bought it and I would recommend fully to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little book, 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
A great little gift. I bought it and me and my partner are currently taking it in turns to fill it in. It is a very one sided book, but you can make it work as a collaboration project. It's incredibly sweet, has a wonderful design and enough space to jot everything down.
It also has a pouch on the back cover so you can store little things - personally we have filled it with tickets from events and travel.

It is best for couples who have been together quite a while, as some of the questions can only be answered after a prolonged period. But, that shouldn't put you off it, as it has an awful lot to offer everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars makes you think, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
bought for my husband and it took me ages to fill it in, made me think back over the many years together and I think it made me realise just how much I do love him. I would recommend this even if you never end up giving it away, I did give it him and even he had a tear in his eye.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
This book is beautiful. I bought it for my partner and he loved it. It takes alot of filling out but worth it. It bought tears to my eyes and laughter when doing it. Perfect for couples. Great quality, lovely design and nice words inside. Brilliant and very romantic. <3

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
I bought this for my boyfriend but when it arrived I felt like keeping it for myself. A great gift to give to a couple for their anniversary or for your partner. Quick delivery even though it came from the US.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely romantic book, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
Lovely present, really romantic captures your best moments in a relationship. Gives you space to add pictures, thoughts or to just doodle. Can do it together as a couple. Pages are nicely designed

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and thought provoking, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
Bought this for Valentines this year. It's a beautiful gift with questions that make one think of ones relationship a fresh.
The journal offers a great opportunity to think through why you chose your partner, how you met and why you are still together.
Beware if you have any relationship doubts...it can make your head spin a little...
I am still trying to finish the final pages off at there is A LOT to fill out.
Think my man loved the thoughtful gift too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (Hardcover)
Bought this as a gift for my husband on valentines day and it was better than I expected it to be. Took me ages filling in all the questions, there was a couple of pages I didn't fill in as they were a bit silly but on the whole the whole book is beautiful. We have been together for 22 years so filling it in bought back so many memories and when I gave it to him we both got quite emotional reading through it. Worth every penny and something that you can really treasure.

Why I Love You: A Journal of Us
Why I Love You: A Journal of Us by Suzanne Zenkel (Hardcover - 15 April 2012)