5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift
What a treasured memoir this will be for my children from Nanna once complete (and for me)! All the memories and history will be kept and passed on. A beautifully illustrated design with prompts and questions to help draw out all the info.
Published 20 months ago by Cazzy-P

3.0 out of 5 stars memories
wasnt as good as other memorie book,mother sister grandma and grandfather which ive had previously but they didnt have auntie!1
Published 19 months ago by Lise Coventry

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: Memories for My Grandchild: A Keepsake to Remember (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Item, 29 Mar 2013
Very pleased with my purchase. I've bought 2 for both sets of Grand-parents and they were overjoyed with the book.

Recommend for anyone wanting a keepsake for their children

3.0 out of 5 stars memories, 9 Dec 2012

Memories for My Grandchild: A Keepsake to Remember
Memories for My Grandchild: A Keepsake to Remember by Suzanne Zenkel (Spiral-bound - 1 Feb 2010)
13.99