on 27 January 2014
It was a present for a chef friend of mine who is also in love with games of thrones, and he absolutely loved it. It came in on time and well packaged so it wasn't harmed!
on 15 December 2013
This is a Christmas gift from me to my dad as I know he likes Game of Thrones plus he is good at cooking too. I had a look through the book myself and might decide to get one for myself, I just hope I can get to try all different foods from this book. Delivery was fast plus it was also with my Blood on the dancefloor hot pink hoodie that I love so very much. Gonna be sure to buy from from again.

on 15 June 2014
The book has some different type of recipes in that could relate to the series and would be fun to serve up for friends. Pictures of the recipes would have been nice.
on 28 April 2013
The recipes in this book seem to actually try and re-create dishes from the book, some are book-inspired. Sadly you eat with your eyes and there's no photos of the ready dishes.
on 14 November 2015
so many interesting things to cook! makes you feel just like you're in the land of ice and fire! meals all the way from the wall with the nights watch all the way to the odd delicacies of the free cities; and they're all fairly easy to make!
on 23 November 2015
Hahaha I love it, bought it as a present but have found myself flicking through it first. Arrived on time in perfect condition, would definitely recommend to others, worth the money 😊
on 31 December 2013
Bought this for my university student son who loves Game of Thrones and cooking. He's looking forward to trying the recipes and promised he would send photos of the finished dishes.
on 24 December 2012
I absolutely love this recipe book, and all of its recipes. Some of the meats are a bit hard to find, but alternatives are recommended in the book. I'm really enjoying working my way through it.
on 6 October 2014
Brought two of these for Xmas presents turned up today they look excellent, really impressed by them. Think they will love them :)
on 14 December 2014
Another cookbook for my son-in-law! Having looked through it the recipes look great - just love the titles :-)