5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking gift
Published 15 months ago by Rachel

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite decent
The recipes in this book seem to actually try and re-create dishes from the book, some are book-inspired. Sadly you eat with your eyes and there's no photos of the ready dishes.
Published 23 months ago by Paula

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking gift, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook: From Direwolf Ale to Auroch Stew - More Than 150 Recipes from Westeros and Beyond (Unofficial Cookbook) (Hardcover)
This is a Christmas gift from me to my dad as I know he likes Game of Thrones plus he is good at cooking too. I had a look through the book myself and might decide to get one for myself, I just hope I can get to try all different foods from this book. Delivery was fast plus it was also with my Blood on the dancefloor hot pink hoodie that I love so very much. Gonna be sure to buy from from again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Came in on time!, 27 Jan. 2014
It was a present for a chef friend of mine who is also in love with games of thrones, and he absolutely loved it. It came in on time and well packaged so it wasn't harmed!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 31 Jan. 2014
Bought this as a present for my son who is mad on game of thrones. Some interesting recipes. Some recipes have ingredients that are either unavailable locally or are not appetizing. Generally good though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 3 Jun. 2014
This is a gift for a friend so I have no idea whether or not it is good in relation to the content as I know nothing about Game of Thrones! But I am very happy that I took a chance on this book! It looks and feels lovely, with thick and glossy pages. I also had a quick flick through and looked at the recipes and have to admit that there were actually a few that took my interest! Overall very pleased and I'm sure my friend will be very happy too!

5.0 out of 5 stars The hard back cover looks very pretty and the pages themselves look Games of Thrones styled, 14 Dec. 2014
Ordered this item to be a Christmas present. I ordered it last minute (because I'm a procrastinator) and I was told to expect this to be arriving for January time but it arrived two days after ordering. The hard back cover looks very pretty and the pages themselves look Games of Thrones styled. There are so many recipes. Really pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite decent, 28 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Novelty Christmas gift., 31 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my university student son who loves Game of Thrones and cooking. He's looking forward to trying the recipes and promised he would send photos of the finished dishes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 31 May 2014
Stephanie Jones (South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Pretty great gift. It has an authentic feel to it and the recipes are inviting... well, apart from the locusts!
All in all, I was happy with it. Arrived quite quickly too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun themed dinner parties, 15 Jun. 2014
The book has some different type of recipes in that could relate to the series and would be fun to serve up for friends. Pictures of the recipes would have been nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones Cookbook is brilliant!, 24 Dec. 2012
I absolutely love this recipe book, and all of its recipes. Some of the meats are a bit hard to find, but alternatives are recommended in the book. I'm really enjoying working my way through it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›