5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut
What drew me to buy this book was the information about coconut when ' I looked inside' prior to buying. The info on coconut alone and it's healing properties is enough to want to buy it, and it is cheap enough just for that. The recipes give many ways to use coconut products. if you are gluten intolerant this book is ideal.
Published 14 months ago by MI

3.0 out of 5 stars The everything Coconut Diet Cookbook.
Lovely recipes but I have still to be convinced the it is a healthy option. Having said that I have made a couple of the recipes and they are delicious and I am using the oil as recommended in the book for skin and hair treatment.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. B. Bromley

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut, 22 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good book to read, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Everything Coconut Diet Cookbook: "The Delicious and Natural Way to: Lose Weight Fast, Boost Energy, Improve Digestion, Reduce Inflammation, and Get Healthy for Life" (Everything S.) (Paperback)
It's realy a good book to read with lots of recepies and advice on heath. I like it a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with good info, 29 Mar 2013
Learn more about very versatile and healthy use of coconut oil. Excellent for dry skin, use in recipes to help your metabolism - always check first appropriate to your body, one great idea from the book was to use coconut oil to WHITEN YOUR TEETH and it worked for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 17 May 2013
My husband had been told he has high cholesterol so I was looking for a healthy eating book. I am so pleased with this book lots of info on health issues, recipe idea's and coconut tastes so nice when used in cooking I was amazed and knowing I was eating healthily was a real bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful BOOK!!!!! Worth every penny., 16 July 2013
This is a fab cook book with great tips at the start and health information. I am trying to stick to a paleo diet and this little cookbook has given me some wonderful additional recipes for my meal plans.

I must say that the coconut chocolate cake which features in the book, is one of the tastiest chocolate cakes I have ever had and it goes down a treat with my family and friends when I make it. It turns out more like a chocolate fudge cake and what is great is that the recipe uses coconut sugar, which is low glycaemic and great for those having to watch sugar levels.

I have also tried one of the slow cooker recipes, beef stroganoff. It also went down well with friends.

There is a great banana and coconut breakfast muffin recipe which is fantastic to have for breakfast, especially for those of us unable to eat bread. Coconut flour is used in this and I use almonds (optional) which gives a little bit of crunch.

I live in the UK and while some of the ingredients can't be bought in the local store, then can be easily ordered on the internet. I have substituted tapioca starch with arrowroot (in the chocolate cake recipe) and it works really well and can be bought at any large supermarket.

Coconut oil can be bought in superstores, but it is cheaper to purchase on Amazon.

Anyway, highly recommend this. One thing which would be good would be to have photos of the finished product beside each recipe, but then the book might cost a lot more. I might even put my own photos in the book at the back lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love coconut, 20 May 2013
I have been using coconut oil inplace of butter, now this book will help me to expand its use and enjoy it even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars coconutty everything..., 24 Jun 2013
When trying to find various different ways of incorporating coconut oil, meat, milk, water and flour into mine and my family's diet, I came across this wonderful book!
Jam-packed full of lots of ideas, tips and recipes for all meals and snacks of the day.
Definately glad I bought this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 31 Aug 2012
The book is very informative and is very good at describing how one should use this very important to improve ones health.

3.0 out of 5 stars The everything Coconut Diet Cookbook., 10 Aug 2013
Mrs. B. Bromley "Boni Bromley" (London England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 17 Dec 2012
very clear and concise book great help brilliant need to lose weight and this a very easy healthy way to do it

ARRAY(0xabea5864)