5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun
I bought this for my daughter's 9th brithday recently and she has loved the mixture of jokes, riddles and brain teasers. So much in the book for endless fun.
Published on 24 April 2012 by 9656Kath

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor jokes, and American.
Published on 4 Dec. 2012 by tomcat

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor jokes, and American., 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Everything Kids' Giant Book of Jokes, Riddles, and Brain Teasers (Everything Kids Series) (Paperback)
I ordered this book based on the previous 4 reviews. I expected a great book which could entertain the kids for a while, and draw them away from the TV. Sadly when it arrived it became apparent that it was an American compilation. Referring to American currency, states, cities, rivers, names and even celebrities. For example my kids have no idea who Bill Cosby or Jay Leno are, or be interested in any hollywood writers. They also would not know that Charles Schulz created Charile Brown....etc. It is full of Americanisms and very poor knock-knock jokes.... so regretably it went straight back to Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i wanted, 16 Jan. 2014
when i was hoping to find a pure riddle book to tell to my friends i assumed that my anticipation for a good riddle book, would lead me to telling good riddles. i found this instead. i did not know what my eagerness would bring me to thinking, but now i do. This book is a book filled with american jokes and nothing more. so if you are hoping for a good RIDDLE book, do not buy. If you wanted jokes or brain teasers, this is one of the books to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 24 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for my 9 year old boy, 14 Feb. 2013
This book is ideal bed time reading for my 9 year old son, he can read the jokes and riddles or complete the brain teasers if he wants to work his brain a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 2 Jun. 2012
I bought this book for my 9 year old daughter. She loves the riddles and puzzles. It provides hours of fun...far better that watching TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 Nov. 2012
Bought this for my nine year old great nephew who will love this. He is developing a great sense of humour and this will give him plenty to add to his repertoire.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, 22 Nov. 2013
I bought this book for my 9 year old son and its kept him captivated. I love those moments when we read it together

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids, 5 Jan. 2013
This was an ideal present for my nephew - and the jokes and brain teasers had us entertained as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 2 Dec. 2014
Not great. Many really dumb jokes.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson was thrilled with the book "Everything Kids", 6 Sept. 2011
As always my Grandson received his (just because) gift by surprised and loved it. Thank you Amazon for helping me keep contact with my Grandson as though her were in the same city with me. Your selection and fabulous delivery have made a huge difference to us as a family. Thanks again, Lee Ross, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada